Intro

petparent

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there.

I'm a petparent to 3 lovely cats. All 3 were adopted (one as a kitten) and get along great. I'm here to browse the forums of any similar cat related problems when needed, and to keep informed on nutrition, and well-being for all cats.

One of my cats in FIV positive, but that has not been a real concern for me as he's a happy, healthy feline (knock on wood-it stays that way) who enjoys playing with his petparents. I adopted him 6 years ago (he's now 10-estimated age), and he's got more spunk then the other two 6 year olds.

Looking forward to the boards.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome,
I'm sure you will find any answers you need here. What are your cat's names? Look forward to seeing you on the site.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome to TheCatSite petparent,

I hope that you share photos of Oz, Oscar & Licourice with us soon.

As you learn your way around, if you have site questions, simply click on my username, send a Private Message, I will do what I can to help. Please make yourself at home.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

srrh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, I am new as well! I think that's great that you adopted a FIV positive cat.
Do you have your other cats vaccinated against it? I have heard pros and cons for the FIV vaccine.. supposedly once the cat gets it, it tests positive for FIV from that point on. However, I've also read that FIV is not really a concern between bonded cats because it's only passed through deep bite wounds. Please correct me on anything I'm wrong about here.. I would love to learn more!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to you and your furbabes to TCS.
We are glad you all joined us here.
Hopefully you can post some pics, soon of your sweeties, so we can see them.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about out kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..
here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you join us!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

petparent

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks Pami....

Here's another of my favourites...he really is a big ham!

I was able to get my glasses on him for a split second to take the pic. He looks like he's ready for college! (my boy is so grown up
)

You'll notice his one ear is a little mutilated. That happened before I adopted the little guy. The adoption agency told me they found him outside, so I can only assume he fought with another animal. He also has a little scratch on his nose. I've had him 6 years now....he hated me at first, but after a year, the trust was there. Now, he's a big ol' softy.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwww
you can tell hes a little ham

Isnt it wonderful when a cat decides that he will love you

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww!! I love big ol' fatty kitties!!! Those are my absolute favorite!

Oz is sooo adorable!
And that glasses picture is just too charming!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

petparent

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I found some old ones.....I know, I know....I just want to dote a little more on the lot of them.

Oz & Oscar with Jack. Jack was my old roomate's cat. He'll be reunited with the gang soon as he's coming to live with us for several months.

Oscar as a kitten

Oz being Oz

The old gang looking outside at the outdoor cat

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh...
Great photos.

Your sweeties are adorable.

I am a new black kitty convert.
Oscar is gorgeous.

As Pam suggested, be sure to post a thread in fur pix so more members will see your beauties.