50,000 point contest! Male cats are better...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
than male humans because _______(finish the sentence.) As as example, I might say: Male cats are better than male humans because they do not leave the lid up.

Surely you can do better than that. Here are the rules:

1. Only one submission per username.
2. Must be original. If Persi & Alley can find the same thing on the internet, you are disqualified. So check the internet before you submit.
3. I think people would rather remain anonyomous so PM me your entry. Only the winner will be identified unless you just want to say who you are. The contest will close as soon as I receive the first 15 entries. I will post often to this thread so you can gauge how much time you have left.
4. I will paste the fifteen entries into a single poll thread and TCS members will decide the winner. They will not know WHO they are voting for but rather the BEST entry.
5. Poll will remain open 72 hours and fifty thousand points awarded to the winner. The winner's name will of course be announced.

For those of you that don't know it, I am male!

CONTEST IS NOW OPEN. DO NOT POST HERE. PM ME.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

than male humans because _______(finish the sentence.) As as example, I might say: Male cats are better than male humans because they do not leave the lid up.

2. Must be original. If Persi & Alley can find the same thing on the internet, you are disqualified. So check the internet before you submit.
3. I think people would rather remain anonyomous so PM me your entry. Only the winner will be identified unless you just want to say who you are. The contest will close as soon as I receive the first 15 entries. I will post often to this thread so you can gauge how much time you have left.
4. I will paste the fifteen entries into a single poll thread and TCS members will decide the winner. They will not know WHO they are voting for but rather the BEST entry.
5. Poll will remain open 72 hours and fifty thousand points awarded to the winner. The winner's name will of course be announced.

5 entries the first hour.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

8 total entries. 7 to go.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cmon People.....

SUBMIT already.....

(I wanna see the top reasons male cats are better than real men)

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Cmon People.....

SUBMIT already.....

(I wanna see the top reasons male cats are better than real men)
13 entries now. 2 to go. Better hurry.

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I cant wait to see what other people came up with!

I spent a little bit of time thinking about why sometimes I like Bean Bean more than Cody...

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by howtoholdacat

Hey, I did my part. I don't say it's good but I did put a little thought into it!
And so did I, so I'm guessing this contest is closed.

I went for the "first thing that came to mind" approach.

bookworm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekomania

I cant wait to see what other people came up with!

I spent a little bit of time thinking about why sometimes I like Bean Bean more than Cody...
Hee hee, this has been one of those days when the only hard part was deciding which of the many reasons I like my four legged boys better than my husband to put down.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bookworm

Hee hee, this has been one of those days when the only hard part was deciding which of the many reasons I like my four legged boys better than my husband to put down.
Little did I know how easy it would be to come up with 15 reasons so fast! Plus two extra in case Persi & Alley find evidence of plagurism. And what great ones they are, watch for the poll tomorrow, much fun reading awaits you. Guaranteed!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How do you get soooo many points? I thought you get points only when you post many many times.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

How do you get soooo many points? I thought you get points only when you post many many times.
Persi & Alley have given over a million points away simply because TCS members have donated the points to the cats to in turn give them back out. What goes round comes round.

bookworm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Little did I know how easy it would be to come up with 15 reasons so fast! Plus two extra in case Persi & Alley find evidence of plagurism. And what great ones they are, watch for the poll tomorrow, much fun reading awaits you. Guaranteed!
When my other half came in I took one look at him and came up with another half dozen reasons.

In the intersts of fairness however, I must add that if I were a cat I would probably like human males better. They wouldn't be trying to eat my kibble, or chasing the toys that I was batting around, or forgetting that we were both fixed....