Another points question

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought for subscribing members, every Monday you recieved X amount of points...

Is this true or did I read wrong?

If true, where do the points go? (in your points or in the bank)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't remember exactly what day you get them or at what time, but they do go into the bank.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I don't remember exactly what day you get them or at what time, but they do go into the bank.
ah, ok, thx. I cleared out my point balance last night, but I didn't pay attention to my bank balance. I will do so next week.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so, now that I've been paying attention over the last 2 weeks, it's safe to say that I haven't been recieving the PL points. (at least not last week, and so far not this week).

I recieve interest on the bank balance, but not the extra points for being a member.

I'll keep an eye today, as I 0'd my bank balance, but I'm fairly sure I did not recieve them last week, and have yet to recieve any this week.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can any of the forum admins shed some light on this?

Thanks.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chris, I've looked into the settings for your account and for the Premium Members user settings and everything seems to be in order.
I'm not sure why you wouldn't be getting the paycheck. But we'll continue to look into it.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I had a look as well and this is odd. Like Heidi said, the accounts seem to be set up properly, and I see no difference in the setup between Jaffacake and Snake_lady.

Chris, I just donated 2000 points to your account. Let me know if you need more and we'll keep an eye for more reports to see if other users are having issues too. These system are just so complicated... I am not sure how to fix this issue.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll keep an eye as well. I want to make sure that I'm not "complaining about nothing"
But I can say for sure that this week I did not get them. Last week, I'm fairly sure I didn't get them, and I can't say for sure about prior to that because I didn't pay close enough attention.

I am correct that the deposits go in on a Monday, yes? And the points go into the bank, yes? I will watch again next week as well.

Thanks for looking into it.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Chris, the easiest way to be certain is to take a screenshot on the weekend, and then compare the following Tuesday. vBulletin is really quirky. A year or so ago, at least two of us were losing posts, i.e., our post counts seemed to be going down, not up. I thought I was imagining things until I compared some screenshots. It stopped, but was really weird. Several people also have trouble with the "Your Cats" pages.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good idea...... and will do.... Got one from today (will take one before I head to bed for the night) and another tomorrow to make sure I'm not "seeing things".

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After I got my interest last night, I withdrew all my money to leave a $1 balance from last night till tonight. Just moved my funds back, to get the interest again (625 interest) but have NOT recieved bonus points for being a paying member as of yet.

I have been taking screen shots as well. (can't post the old ones, because we're not at home currently...so I just have one from present)

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tis Tues now, and yet again, this week I did not get the "bonus" points from paying for a membership

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't know if I really need to update this thread, but tis still an issue. Nothing on Monday, and I doubt anything on this Monday.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
The points setup seems ok to me, so I've tried setting up your subscription account a bit differently. I hope this does the trick - let's keep an eye on it during the next paycheck. Thanks again for your patience!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

The points setup seems ok to me, so I've tried setting up your subscription account a bit differently. I hope this does the trick - let's keep an eye on it during the next paycheck. Thanks again for your patience!
Thx Anne, it's not just me tho.....but I'm the only one complaining bout it LOL
It seems to be a widespread occurance.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was having problems receiving my points too, Chris, so you're not the only one. I brought it to Anne's attention several months ago while it was occurring, but completely forgot about the situation because I haven't been very active lately. I'm not sure if I'm receiving the points anymore or not..

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

I was having problems receiving my points too, Chris, so you're not the only one. I brought it to Anne's attention several months ago while it was occurring, but completely forgot about the situation because I haven't been very active lately. I'm not sure if I'm receiving the points anymore or not..
I highly doubt it (that you are recieving any bonus points). A bunch of people checked and did not recieve theirs either.

Welcome back btw

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Until I hear back from our VB coder guy (or hire a new one if I don't), I just tried switching over to 100 points paycheck for paying members that will be paid once a day. Let's give it a couple of days and see if any of you guys are receiving the points.