Daily Thread Monday July 20th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ew, Monday.

I am tired!

It's going to be a warm one today with a chance of showers. Josh adn I will probably be finalizing our apartment. We are going to apply for a nicer one but we are not sure if it is a scam because on the application they are asking for our credit car numbers and account numbers. (We are not giving them though..duh)

Not much else going on..might play tennis tonight!

Have a good one folks!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mornin

I'm off to physio today, then off to pay for my vet's kids college fund

It's gonna be warm as in a nice ol' humidex
for the week, only to get worse as it progresses, but thankfully tis nowhere near as bad as what some have.

My baby is a teenager today

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

Cloudy and looks like rain again today!

Day off today, so not much going on. Have to do 2 loads of laundry and tidy up a bit. Have a pile of papers to go through.

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes it does look like rain here..we had a storm last night..but its supposed to clear up..not gonna do much today other then work of course.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please send the rain my way. Though we have several chances this week. The weather service is moving us from abnormally dry to moderate drought. We laid a couple of soaker hoses down in the raspberry patch yesterday and got yet another sprinkler working so more watering tonite.

So I've got a load of laundry on the line outside, some croutons baked, and invoice and my sister's bday package to be mailed.

Working then gardening tonite and have to pick more cherries (which I was supposed to do yesterday).

Nothing to exciting for a monday.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Ew, Monday.

I am tired!

It's going to be a warm one today with a chance of showers. Josh adn I will probably be finalizing our apartment. We are going to apply for a nicer one but we are not sure if it is a scam because on the application they are asking for our credit car numbers and account numbers. (We are not giving them though..duh)

Not much else going on..might play tennis tonight!

Have a good one folks!
I'd be inclined to check that company out a bit further. That really sounds illegal and not everyone may be as savvy as you and Josh. To preclude them pulling a fast one on a more unsuspecting person, perhaps you could check it out and if they are illegal, report them.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The application for my apartment asked for those too but I didn't put them. I would just tell them you are not comfortable putting it. That is what we did and we still got the apartment.

Today we are leaving to go on our little honeymoon. We are going to Niagara Falls for 3 days. I feel bad because we just got home from leaving my cats for 3 days and now we are leaving them for another 3 days. My neighbour is watching them for us.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

The sun is actually shining here for a change, looks like it going to be a nice day.

Have a few errands to run when I get energetic later today. Other then that just going to finish up a few household chores.

The kitties are good, watching for the garbage truck right now.

Everyone have a great day

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Josh adn I will probably be finalizing our apartment. We are going to apply for a nicer one but we are not sure if it is a scam because on the application they are asking for our credit car numbers and account numbers. (We are not giving them though..duh)
Originally Posted by catlover19

The application for my apartment asked for those too but I didn't put them. I would just tell them you are not comfortable putting it. That is what we did and we still got the apartment.
We ask for bank account numbers on our rental application form, but if people aren't comfortable giving that info out, that's fine, and you certainly can't force them to! We ask so we can run a credit check and we need certain info for that. We don't do credit checks on everyone though.

Catlover19, have a great honeymoon! I hope the weather stays nice for you.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2nd nice day in a row. Summer has finally came to Maine. Got up early washed floors and vacumed.Going to go outside sit in the screen house and read a good book..

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a beautiful, sunny day outside.....inside though it sucks bigtime! Both Charlie and I are having a hard time with the loss of Babycakes (mind you, we've known for years that losing her would be the hardest of all my Himmies), his barely controlled depression is worse this morning, and as bad as I hate to admit it, my reasonably well controlled depression is in full swing too. I'll ask you the same thing that I did him.....how can you have a housefull of cats, but just losing ONE leave such a big hole in your heart? I know time will heal the heartache, but it'll be awhile!
Hope you guys have a good one!

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

Looks like another sunny day here in Washington...Wow the absence of rain is surprising!

It's 8:30 in the morning and I'm trying to get motivated to go for my morning walk.

Today will mark the third day in a row of trying to get a hold of my landlord to make arrangements for moving out. I'd like to get out a bit early if that were even possible....

Then later today hopefully my boyfriend will want to go visit his mom. I'd like to spend more time with her before we have to leave. And we've also got to get Bean Bean used to car rides.