Got a kitten! *Pictures & Videos*

minion

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
(EDIT: I re-sized the photos, I hope they aren't too big now :/ )

I just got my 'first' cat. Though really in a way it isn't. I grew up around cats and kittens. When I was little our family cats where always having kittens, as a matter of fact two of our oldest cats are brother and sister from one of the litters. Of course my mom finally got all our cats fixed and after that we started fostering kittens(a MUCH better cause if you ask me :p). So I've been around cats and kittens a lot, so in a sense this is no where near my first cat. But to me it is because this is the first cat that is truly mine and not a family cat.

Anyway, my mom and step-dad drove by a 'kittens for sale' sign down the road from where I live. They figured 'why not?' and really went to just look. They found out there were only two kittens left and that they had been living in a horse trailer on the guys property! ._. My mom and step-dad took them both, two brothers, and now we have two kittens. One is a somewhat fluffy black and the other is a spotted/striped orange tabby. The orange guy is mine <3 I named him Skooma. ^-^

He's your typical crazy kitten lol Loves to play in boxes and attack you when you least expect it. He has an adorable tendency to meow a few times right after waking up, just to let you know he's up and ready for trouble haha. He loves to follow me around the house and stare into the fish tank. And of course his favorite thing to do is sleep on my laptop, especially when I'm using it. Like right now. LOL

So now that the boring stuff is over with lets get to why you people are REALLY on this thread. THE PICTURES! xD haha (Sorry, but most of them are of Skooma ^^; )

Skooma(orange) & 9(black)

I think I'll just rest my head here for a moment..

You weren't using this I hope..

And some videos.
These two are of Skooma & 9 playing together..

And this one is just Skooma being a spaz lol

That's it..for now at least >3

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww! I love how their tails are linked in that first photo!! Skooma looks just like my Greta when she was a kitten. She's the one that died just before I got Gigi. Very cute kittens! Congrats!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very cute!!!
I also can not wait to get mine.......
How old do you think he is?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

minion

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I love that first picture as well.

And yes, they were living out in the heat with their mom.

minion

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Very cute!!!
I also can not wait to get mine.......
How old do you think he is?
If I remember correctly, I think my mom said they were born on May 13th.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is terrible.
Did anyone save the mom?
I can not wait to see your after it is born?
I hope it be wont be 100 when we go to Roseville August 8th.
I bet it will be freezing in the show hall.

minion

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think the guy kept the mom =/

Hey, are you talking about a cat show in Roseville on August 8th? (Well, probably lol..seeing as it's a cat forum -.-
Cuz I live near there and have always wanted to go to a cat show >_>

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That firs photo is so cute with the linked tails. Those two are going to be fast friends. I think you may have ended up with two new babies to call your own.

Skooma is a great name, he looks like he is going to be a big. It is going to be fun watching them grow up.

Thank you for rescuing these two little ones!

P.S. I have to say I also love the water drop paw print you have as your desktop photo. Did you make that? I would love to have a copy of it. It is so creative and really unique!

minion

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

That firs photo is so cute with the linked tails. Those two are going to be fast friends. I think you may have ended up with two new babies to call your own.

Skooma is a great name, he looks like he is going to be a big. It is going to be fun watching them grow up.

Thank you for rescuing these two little ones!

P.S. I have to say I also love the water drop paw print you have as your desktop photo. Did you make that? I would love to have a copy of it. It is so creative and really unique!
Thanks! ^-^ they are both a handfull lol I think Skooma will be very big, I seem to run into some HUGE orange tabbies :p

I love the water drop paw print as well, I did not make it though. I found it here http://bubumo.deviantart.com/art/paw-drop-120993465 . You can actually buy a print of it from that site. One of my favorite photographs.