Show results 19/7

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Longhair cat club 2 ring show, turned up to find our entry had been lost somewhere along the way but they fitted us in and we had a great day coming home with 9kg of food prizes, 2 big bags of litter, a 12pk of wet food and a large rat
I also got to meet one of the founding Ocicat breeders in Australia which was wonderful, she was judging slinkies.

Anastasia
Ring 1
Best Ocicat neuter

Ring 2
Best Ocicat neuter
Reserve group 3 neuter

Malika

Ring 1
Best Ocicat kitten
Best group 3 kitten
Side class - best eye shape and colour

Ashia
Ring 1
9th best group 3 kitten

Ring 2
Best Ocicat kitten
Best group 3 kitten
Judges fancy

The big upside down rat in front of cage is Ashia's judges fancy prize

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!
The food prizes are great. My Nana came home from the weekend with 16kg of food! That's the best result we have had in 13 years, I'll post more about it on another thread because I don't want to steal yours.

I love the rat too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Congratulations!
The food prizes are great. My Nana came home from the weekend with 16kg of food! That's the best result we have had in 13 years, I'll post more about it on another thread because I don't want to steal yours.

I love the rat too!
16kg is fantastic
Unfortunately sponsorship is getting harder and harder to come by, this was the best sponsored show I've seen all season.I don't feed my lot dry so give it to my mentor.

The rat is cute, almost as big as Ashia herself, but I'm mean and put it away in the prize cupboard.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since we can only feed the RC for Urinary, any food donaations are given to those I feel need it.

We gave our last food prizes to a couple in the neighborhood who is feeding their cats JUNK food! They already lost 2 males to blockage cause they refuse to take them to the vet....long story (cats are not neutered nor do they have shots). But we felt at least the cats could eat some quality food!

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

Longhair cat club 2 ring show, turned up to find our entry had been lost somewhere along the way but they fitted us in and we had a great day coming home with 9kg of food prizes, 2 big bags of litter, a 12pk of wet food and a large rat
I also got to meet one of the founding Ocicat breeders in Australia which was wonderful, she was judging slinkies.

Anastasia
Ring 1
Best Ocicat neuter

Ring 2
Best Ocicat neuter
Reserve group 3 neuter

Malika

Ring 1
Best Ocicat kitten
Best group 3 kitten
Side class - best eye shape and colour

Ashia