Motivational Quote of the Day: July 18 on JUDGEMENT (good ones)

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We could all learn from these, that's for sure.

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them.â€
Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.â€
Wayne Dyer

"Never judge a man's actions until you know his motives"
unknown

"It is just as cowardly to judge an absent person as it is wicked to strike a defenseless one. Only the ignorant and narrow-minded gossip, for they speak of persons instead of things.â€
Lawrence G Lovasik

“We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.â€
Paulo Coelho

I love this last one.... so many people think that their way is the only way.... maybe someday those closeminded people with open up their minds to the fact that their are many differences between cultures, countries, race, religions, upbringings, etc.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love all of them. The last two though hold such powerful sentiments that I hope all who read them will spend much time sitting with them to fully appreciate how they apply to all our lives.

It is amazing how much pain and damage is done through unfair judgment of others. Often times we make harmful judgments we don't even realize we are making because we cannot get out of our own perspectives.

The Native Americans certainly had it right when they said to never judge a person without walking in their moccasins.