Stop thief!!!!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hahahaha! I can tell you're a real cat lover because instead of immediately taking the bag away from her, you grabbed your camera. I have to agree. I think Tabitha put Daisy up to it. That was very cute.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seems to be a rash of that going around - my Chay has been stealing treat bags left and right! He just rips them open though, or chews on the package until it falls apart.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that was funny
And Tabitha just sat back and waited for her treats

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i just loved the way she looked up @ you - "Mom! put that thing down & help me!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a better one, if anyone is interested?? , although it's a bit longer it's definate proof that cats ARE clever!!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I love the way she was just wandering around shaking the bag with her tail up in the air all happy for the first minute ago. Then she stopped and just started shaking the heck out of the bag and I imagined she was thinking, "Why. Won't. You. Just. Open. You. Stupid. Bag." It made me giggle.

Good job Daisy.

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm... Luv those kitty treats!

I have to keep Aya's treats in the refrigerator, not because they need it but because its the only place where she can't get at them and chew the bag to smithereens.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

I love the way she was just wandering around shaking the bag with her tail up in the air all happy for the first minute ago. Then she stopped and just started shaking the heck out of the bag and I imagined she was thinking, "Why. Won't. You. Just. Open. You. Stupid. Bag." It made me giggle.

Good job Daisy.
it looks sooo eeaaaaasy when the huuuumans do it!