Introducing....

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brillo (scared to death stepping out of her carrier for the first time):

We had been considering her for a while, as she has been looking for her forever home for a year since retiring from the show ring (she's a grand champion American Wirehair.) She is actually the twin sister of Sheba, my cat who is at the bridge. Sheba was the smooth sister, Brillo is wired.

Wish us luck!!!! She's hiding under my daughter's bed right now. I'm so in love!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh she is just so precious..... I hope we get more pics once she settles in...

Calming for her.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm glad you have a new furbaby to help heal the hole in your
that Sheba left. Brillo is lovely! will you be keeping her name?

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cute girl!!!!
Congrats on your new fur baby! Sheba
probably had a little finger in sending her to you... I am sure she is happy her mommy has a new baby to love again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! It was a tough night. Brillo alternated between crying, playing and then sleeping a few minutes at a time. This morning around 5:30 I let Ziggy, her full brother (10 months younger) come in and he was so excited. He has been missing Sheba terribly and he can't wait to play with Brillo. Brillo, however, is a bit more tentative.

After an hour they are taking turns stalking one another. No raised hair or squeals so far. I think they are going to be just fine. Unfortunately, I have 2 30 pound dogs and the alpha male, Felix (former feral) to introduce as well. The dogs will be the worst because although they are not aggressive, they are loud--and BIG.

I will keep her name, although it's not my favorite. I've known her since she was 4 hours old and have called her Brillo for 3 years now. The full name is "Brillo On My Pillow." My dh has been using a Spanish pronunciation for it: "Bri-yo." LOL

Here are a couple of photos:

Playing with catnip cuddler:

Side view:

On the bed:

Playing with her brother watching:

Thanks for the kind words!

Cally