Question of the Day - July 17th - Friday

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have $6.87 in change in my wallet right now. To be honest though I rarely carry much cash, maybe $10-$20 at the most. I use my debit card most of the time.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't usually carry a wallet or a purse, i just have my money and debit card jammed in my pockets....so If I lost my pants right now, I'd lose 25 cents
I very rarely have cash on me, i'm a debit card addict

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I don't usually carry a wallet or a purse, i just have my money and debit card jammed in my pockets....so If I lost my pants right now, I'd lose 25 cents
I very rarely have cash on me, i'm a debit card addict
I usually am as well, but recently (like about 3 weeks ago), I did my grocery shopping on my way home from work, went to checkout and my debit would not work for any of my 3 accounts. I thought that was strange as I had money in all 3 accounts. I was reduced to using my VISA card. When I got home there was a message to call my bank on an urgent matter. I called and was told my debit card was frozen as I had used it someplace where debit fraud had been found. I had to go to my bank and have my card reinstated and change my passcode.

If I had not had anything other than my debit, I would have had to leave all my groceries there.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

I have $6.87 in change in my wallet right now. To be honest though I rarely carry much cash, maybe $10-$20 at the most. I use my debit card most of the time.
I usually have 20 for emergencies, or when Kendra needs to run up to the grocery store.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
$7.67, plus 3 coupons for free sandwiches (worth over $3 each!) and the the phone number and menu for the local pizza place.

I would be most heartbroken to lose the number for the pizza place.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
$7 canadian
$59 US

I still have the leftover from my conference trip earlier in the week in my wallet. I almost never have that much in there.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't carry a wallet or purse; if it doesn't fit in the pocket of my jeans, I figure I don't need it. If I did manage to lose my pants, I'd be out $33 and change. Don't usually carry that much, but I just got home from yard sales (where I spent a whopping 75 cents!)

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It would probably be somewhere around $40 and some change. As work has been cheating me outta hours that's fairly low for me as i like to work with money only.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For God´s sake!...
the money don´t matter it would be around to $100 us....

but I really get sick about my
-4 credit cars
-My personal ID
-my driver licence
-and the most importan
The picture of GEMA, Milky & Catulina furthermore the couple of Whiskers from they that I have on my wallet!...

It would be a dissaster!...

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

For God´s sake!...
the money don´t matter it would be around to $100 us....

but I really get sick about my
-4 credit cars
-My personal ID
-my driver licence
-and the most importan
The picture of GEMA, Milky & Catulina furthermore the couple of Whiskers from they that I have on my wallet!...

It would be a dissaster!...
There's a man with his priorities in the right place!!

There's seldom more than $20 in my wallet, at the moment it's probably under $10. But there are cards in there that would be a larger problem.