What do you think of Tabitha's new toy?!!

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ive been trying to get Tabitha off our computer chair ( Which i cant seem to do !) So i got this for her and Daisy. What do you think ? I think its cute,althoughTabitha's not too impressed!!

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted about it in your computer chair thread, I LOVE IT!!!!
It is soooo cute!!!
I want one, can you say where you got it?
I think my Ginger would love it and would make a perfect window seat for her, she loves laying around and snoozing in rounded things like that, and it looks nice and squishy, a plus!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Interesting..... I've never seen one like that before.

How stable is it if she jumps into the top part?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Its quite sturdy,I got it from Pets At Home I wanted to get a huge "Cat Tree" but i cant afford 60 pounds for one. The one i got was 15. I saw it and fell in love with it, if i could i would get on it!!!! ( No i haven't tried!!) Pets At Home do have a web site. I know i posted it befor but i just wanted to know what everyone though of it!! Im going to find out if they do one in a size 8!!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow that looks so creative. I love it! Is it a chair made for humans or is it both for cats and humans? It looks like those legs are made of the same material as cat trees usually are.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's for cats but i want one !! The legs are parlty the rope used in scratch posts ( Sisal Rope) there was this attached to it but Daisy chewed it off in 3 mins flat !

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by caitsith

Its quite sturdy,I got it from Pets At Home
I've seen that one at Pets at Home
I got the kids first cat tree from there and their great, infact one of the fosterers for the cats protection have it now after i bought their new one.

Have you ever been online at Zooplus?. Again it's in the UK and very similar to Pets at Home, but everythings much cheaper!!. I get their kibbles in bulk from there as well as their toys, and that's where i bought their last cat tree.
Originally Posted by caitsith

there was this attached to it but Daisy chewed it off in 3 mins flat !
The girls had their tree for weeks before Jack came home. His first day here he chewed the hanging ball off that was hanging off it