Daily Thread TGIF July 17th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wooooweeee!! Friday!!

And it's free paycheck day too! I love months with 3 pays

We have alot to do this weekend. Tonight we are going to see Josh's grandma. We have to finish our thank you cards this weekend, and we are going to make a budget too!

We found an apartment we like yesterday, and applied for it...keeping our fingers crossed that we get it!

Thats it for now peeps..ave a wickid day!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What?! No Gym?! You newly weds are starting to slack off!

I work days today, maybe evenings too depending on how I feel at 3:30 pm. Given that I worked until midnight last night and didn't fall asleep until 2 am, I doubt I'll be feeling like working a double shift, but we'll see.

Nothing planned for this evening if I don't work. But tomorrow is supposed to be nice so I was thinking of going to the museum and then library to pick up some books.

Looks like it's another cool and rainy day here today. Getting tired of having 1 nice day followed by 3 or 4 really crummy ones

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

(
OMG, don't remind me. We are the flabbiest newlyweds. But Josh is getting antsy, and we will be rejoining a gym probably this weekend.

remember those days when I was a gymrat? I miss those days...
But trying to attract Blue Pants was exhausting
I don't even have to do anything for Josh to be attracted..I better shape up for him I guess

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to be cool out today, 63. I don't mind that though, I have some running around to do today, cleaning, and food shoping. Never fun to lug home bags of groceries on the bus in the heat! ( I need to invest in a cart)
Should get all that done fairly early then going to make my favorite soup, Chicken, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and lots of cheese and garlic and oregano, with some good crusty bread on the side, YUM. The store has hamburger on sale, might add some tiny meatballs to that mix, though that will depend on how much else I buy, it can get very heavy to carry!
After that, just lay around and not do too much, Im boring.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Yet another damp and dreary day here, it is pouring rain right now and only about 8C so a little on the chilly side.

Nothing at all planned for today, guess I will just putter around the house and maybe do a couple of loads of laundry.

It's Art in The Park weekend here but if the weather doesn't cooperate a bit better I don't think they will have such a good turn-out.

The kitties are annoyed with me because I told them no open windows until it warms up a bit. So all three are sitting on the couch trying to stare me down.

Everyone have a great day

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mornin all.

I'm tired..... my girls have been waking up in the middle of the night for the last 2 nights
They never used to, but were subjected to a very trying even on Wed. and have been jumpy since

At least last night was only once
Maybe tonight will be none

Like Susan above, its cool and damp, which of course makes me feel oh so wonderful

Tis gonna be a rough day. Hopefully the rain clears, we're supposed to be having a street party tonight. Whether or not I can go, depends on what my body does between now and then.

Hopefully the day will get better, doubt it, but hope it.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's Friday, my laundry is mostly finished for the weekend, dinner for tonight is cooked and ready to reheat and just needs fresh veggies prepared when I get home, Bijou has his cone and/or sleepers off and has successfully removed his stiches so we don't have to go to the vet tomorrow to have it done, my house is fairly clean and I have a golf tournament with my 3 best friends on Sunday. It doesn't get much better than that.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

newly weds have other ways of burning off calories!

A cool, cloudy day here too. I'm not feeling super great as I had to sleep on the couch last night (so as not to keep DH awake with my coughing). I have a mountain of laundry and dishes to do and don't feel like it.

Have a good day everyone!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning!

Nat you aren't flabby. Maybe not as buff but not flabby.

Chris I hope the girls sleep peacefully tonight and that wed even is just a distant memory.

I think it's hot and sticky out again. Yesterday was horrible. DH tried to cut down a new litter box but forgot to leave enough height for litter. So we need another box. Connor sprayed where the temp box was. It's the foot of the stairs and I can't leave one there all the time. There are two around the bend. Sometimes I think he is just lazy. I think they are getting used to being locked out of mom's room. Princess did use her pan last night though mom said she was making to use the mattress again.

I want to prime the bookcase but it all depends on DS and DH. Right now DS is napping in the front of the bookcase. I would like him upstairs away from the fumes. DH wants to get his haircut at some point. Last day of his vacation. He is cooking tonight and tomorrow is up in the air if we have visitors or go visiting.

Have a great weekend!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Chris I hope the girls sleep peacefully tonight and that wed even is just a distant memory.
Thanks Michele..... me too. I'm looking forward to the day they go running to answer the door again, instead of being scared too. Kendra has finally gotten in through her head that she did NOT do anything wrong..... so hopefully she'll quit blaming herself

Last day of his vacation. He is cooking tonight and tomorrow is up in the air if we have visitors or go visiting.

Have a great weekend!
Ah, then he's back to a workin' man eh? Hopefully his vacation has been good....

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Thanks Michele..... me too. I'm looking forward to the day they go running to answer the door again, instead of being scared too. Kendra has finally gotten in through her head that she did NOT do anything wrong..... so hopefully she'll quit blaming herself

Ah, then he's back to a workin' man eh? Hopefully his vacation has been good....
Eh I know he wanted to sleep in later but I needed my sleep more. By friday I am dragging from getting up with the baby. Of course this week he decides to sleep through the night but get up at 6am.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Wendy!
I am shocked

TGIF! and I get paid 3x this month too
although I just had some work down on my house that ate half of this paycheck before it even settled in my checking account

Our system is down at work today for a conversion, so expect to see me around a lot today!

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Today is going to be a hot one, 112

Not a lot going on this weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to help my friend run a booth at this vendors convention. She is hoping to make some extra income by selling some of her crafts. Should be a nice way to kill an afternoon.

bookworm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gee, I miss the good ol days when we lived in a good economy and Friday was the end of the week. Now I work three hours a day through out the week, and doubles all weekend. My one day off is Monday, and I'm dragging by then.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a sever thunderstorm alert. Both of my daughters are terrified of storms.
I will have an 18 year old on one side and a 5 year old on the other. Trying to think of what to make for dinner.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like Mrs. Nat would be doing alot of the newly weds form of exercising????

Anyhow its a cool one its 63F and cloudy right now. But just bits of light misting rain not the deep stuff we really need. So the watering continues.....

Picked a couple quarts of raspberries this morning and 5 quarts of cherries (those are on the smallish size). Have to pit the cherries and then freeze.

Worked for 4 hours then-the commercial property I was at had a tree trimmed and the service left the branch so I (lucky me) got to prune them and I made 4 trips to yard waste center to dump off. Should have had long sleeves on my arms are all scratched up.

Making a new recipe for dinner and I'm hungry as I didn't have lunch.
Then I suppose some work in the garden beds. I bought some daylilies at a specialty place yesterday so I have to find some spots for them.

Tomorrow I have to stop at computer place since I haven't heard from him for several weeks now and really need to catch up o my bookkeeping!!
Going to farmers market too-its the monthly art day so maybe I'll see something cool!!

Bobs in napping inside the rest are out for the time being!!