Tyler has crossed the Bridge

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My heart is breaking, I had to let my beautiful Tyler go across the bridge tonight. He was only with us for 2 years & two weeks but he was loved more in those two years than in the other 10 before we were blessed to have him in our lives. He was diagnosed with possible bone cancer last Novmber, and the vet told me in April he was amazed he was still with us. My DH said he just kept going so I would be happy. He has been going down hill for the last couple of weeks, and tonight he wouldn't eat, couldn't stand, and had difficulty breathing. I took him to the Emergency vet, and they did numerous test, he had blood in his tummy, I made the decision to let him go. I stayed with him until the end. I must say, I was very surprised how at peace I was when it was over. I know he is at peace and no longer in pain. I love you & will miss you forever my dear Ty Ty.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
so sorry you had to make that hardest of decisions - but we know it was made out of love for your sweet Tyler

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Play happily over the Rainbow Bridge, Tyler.
He loved your girls Macey & Coco! Thank you both, could use vibes to get through the next few days. DH out of town on business.
miss you so much my lovey

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that is so sad, Im so sorry. He was a lucky boy to be loved so much.
Rest In Peace Tyler

phendric726

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Im so sorry for your loss. Find comfort that Ty is no longer in pain, and know he knew you loved him enough to let him go, as hard as it was for you, you did what was right for him. I hope I can find that strength when it is my boys time...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry! I'm so glad he got a chance to know love with you
RIP Tyler

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry
I knew you'd be faced with this decision soon, I'm sorry it was so soon. Remember all the kind things you've said to me with my losses, I feel the same with you and Tyler.

I hope he's up there playing with Pax and Brandy....

Tyler.....check in on your momma, she needs you.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on losing your dear little Ty-ty. I am glad that you had the love and the courage to give him a peaceful passing; please know that such great love lit the path over the Bridge for him...Play happily over RB, Tyler!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your thoughts & prayers. It has been a very long, hard, tear filled day. It stormed really bad today, Tyler was always afraid of storms, missed snuggling my 100 lb baby.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I`m so sorry you have had to part so soon
It doesn`t hurt any less, does it?

Rest in peace
Tyler