Now I need to come up with a name

He is Kizzy's brother from this yrs litter.... seal pt. non-papered ragdoll

Kitchi doesn't cry at night anymore either

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!
I was hoping he was up for adoption! Looks soooo much like Smudge (but darker) at that age!!! Muahhhhh, big kisses from us!!!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Stunning boy. He looks so soft and flurfy! Happy three-months, little guy. How about Kimchi, to go with Kitchi and Kizzy?

Oh, and I politely request pictures of Kitchi, please. Thank you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Wow! Stunning boy. He looks so soft and flurfy! Happy three-months, little guy. How about Kimchi, to go with Kitchi and Kizzy?

Oh, and I politely request pictures of Kitchi, please. Thank you.
and I will try to oblige, however, the big guy's bday is tommorrow
But I'm sure Kitchi will find his was into the pics

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

and I will try to oblige, however, the big guy's bday is tommorrow
But I'm sure Kitchi will find his was into the pics
Oooh, that will mean ridiculously cute pictures of Kizzy! That's just as good!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chris, his fur looks too short to be considered a RAG.....

He's mighty cute though. I'm just concerned you're keeping this BYB is business??

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Chris, his fur looks too short to be considered a RAG.....

He's mighty cute though. I'm just concerned you're keeping this BYB is business??
Thanks Sam, and no..... I never paid a dime for this kitten, nor did I pay for Kizzy (except in other ways
). Thankfully I've finally talked her into getting Kizzy and this guys parents fixed
Which I'm quite happy with.

I have never claimed he was a purebred
However both parents are raggies, one papered, one not....so yup, I say he's a raggie, the 2 different vets have him down as a raggie as well and if anyone asks if he's registered, of course I say no.

I am quite curious on the coat though.... it feels different than Kizzy's. (who is also a non-papered ragdoll). I did read up on the standard, and from my very limited knowledge, I read that some raggies have shorter fur, which if shown, is a penalty. (just what I read)

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks Sam, and no..... I never paid a dime for this kitten, nor did I pay for Kizzy (except in other ways
). Thankfully I've finally talked her into getting Kizzy and this guys parents fixed
Which I'm quite happy with.

I have never claimed he was a purebred
However both parents are raggies, one papered, one not....so yup, I say he's a raggie, the 2 different vets have him down as a raggie as well and if anyone asks if he's registered, of course I say no.

I am quite curious on the coat though.... it feels different than Kizzy's. (who is also a non-papered ragdoll). I did read up on the standard, and from my very limited knowledge, I read that some raggies have shorter fur, which if shown, is a penalty. (just what I read)
When we got Smudge, he had very short fur as well. I will have to try and find some pics (at work, unfortunately, LOL) I'm more surprised at how EXTREMELY dark his points are. Is it by chance fairly cool where you live?

ETA Here is his intro thread:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96586

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

When we got Smudge, he had very short fur as well. I will have to try and find some pics (at work, unfortunately, LOL) I'm more surprised at how EXTREMELY dark his points are. Is it by chance fairly cool where you live?

ETA Here is his intro thread:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96586
Thanks

Yup, it is pretty cool for the normal summer....we've had maybe 3 what I class as hot days.

NoName definately looks like Smudge, especially in the thread you posted.... I hope his fur turns out as gorgeous as Smudge did

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks

Yup, it is pretty cool for the normal summer....we've had maybe 3 what I class as hot days.

NoName definately looks like Smudge, especially in the thread you posted.... I hope his fur turns out as gorgeous as Smudge did
Aw
It took a good 2 years for Smudge's fur to grow in. Now he looks like a lion with that big mane, which runs down his front and between his legs just like a lion's does!

He is actually a little awkward looking in his first photos now that I look back, LOL.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aw
It took a good 2 years for Smudge's fur to grow in. Now he looks like a lion with that big mane, which runs down his front and between his legs just like a lion's does!

He is actually a little awkward looking in his first photos now that I look back, LOL.
Kizzy has been the same way.... he's a yr old now, and his fur is still changing.... he's seal bi-color mitted....and some of the darker areas lighten then darken then lighten, etc.

I'm definately going to continue taking pics of this lil one, as I believe his fur changes will be dramatic.

hmmmmm, so when are you going to post more Smudge pics?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kizzy has been the same way.... he's a yr old now, and his fur is still changing.... he's seal bi-color mitted....and some of the darker areas lighten then darken then lighten, etc.

I'm definately going to continue taking pics of this lil one, as I believe his fur changes will be dramatic.

hmmmmm, so when are you going to post more Smudge pics?
Well, I usually can't pry my 16 year old daughter away from my computer, but she's on a rafting trip, so this weekend is a good time!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, I usually can't pry my 16 year old daughter away from my computer, but she's on a rafting trip, so this weekend is a good time!

(hijacking my own thread: I hope your daughter has a blast... I've never been rafting but would love to go sometime)

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This baby is sooo gorgeous!! I saw your thread about him asking about his pattern and I wondered if he was yours!! Happy birthday!!