Pictures of my furfamily!!!!!! Cute warning.

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So I finally got a few pics uploaded into my photosite so here ya go all.

First we have Squishy, our first member of the furfamily:

Then we have Smokey, the second member:

Next we have Baylee, the third member:

Finally we have Lucky, the fourth and for now final member:

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Squishy has gotten so big. I love the fluffy tail!
I have the same tub though it didn't come with all that fur.

The rest of your family are lovely. Lucky is just too cute for words!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Squishy have gotten very big indeed, she is very tubby!!!!!!! we kept saying for almost a year that it was just because she has long fluffy hair, but we have finally accepted the fact she is just simply very plump. LOL She has earned the nickname Fat Girl. She is still beautiful and the vet has never said she is too fat so we will let her be her fluffy self. HEHEHE Lucky well he indeed is a little conceiving, he looks all adorable and cute, but dont let the looks fool you he is the most rottenest one of them all, he is always in trouble somehow. Very very curious. I blame it on the fact he was bottlefed, but i know he is just rotten cause he is the youngest and i let him get away with everything. lol Smokey is the one i call grandad, he is the calmest and quietest, he sits back and watches all. Well not all the time, he is playful too when hes not sleeping. Baylee is the sneaky one, he acts all quiet and innocent but thats just because you dont see him doing it. He is the most timid of the 4, he actually is afraid of everyone but me and Geoff. But we love em all.

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Oh, your fur family is so lovely. Look at that tail on Squishy! It's magnificent. I hope you keep posting pictures of your babies.
Thank you so much, I have tons of pics, i will post more soon as i can get them uploaded and resized.

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Yep - you just pack Baylee up & send that white kitty my way!
He is a very sweet guy. He is the only one i have the actually likes his tummy rubbed. He will jump up on your lap and if you touch his sides he will roll over right there on your lap, I think he is also going to be the biggest of the 4. I would say he is at least 10 lbs now, but he is still growing. And also the only one of them that you can actually see the muscle tone he has. He is a solid lil brute. I dont know how long they will keep growing, but he is one year and 3 months old now. Does anyone know when they stop growing?

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your comments. My babies are my pride and joy, we finally found an apartment that will allow me to have all 4 of them
we are going on Monday to take a look at it. They want 100 dollars a piece for them for the pet deposit but only 15 a month extra on the rent Hammy told me that it would be worth it to him if it was worth it to me, and i said absolutely!!!! He loves them as much as me and will never separate from them either so i cant wait to move, Its not alot bigger than the apartment we are in now but it is set up different so it will feel different and bigger. We would stay here where we are now cause there is no pet limits or extra rent but its on the 3rd floor and i am tired of walking up stairs and having to walk to the other side of the property for the laundry facility. At this one we will be on the first floor and the laundry facility is directly across the hallway from my front door woooohooo.