Daily Thread Thurs July 16th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

It's going to be rainy today..blah.

I think we found an apartment yesterday. Its not in the best neighbourhood, but the apt itself is nice (well it will be once they paint and clean the carpets) Its like 4 minutes from my work, and one bus for Josh to get to school. Anyway, we are going to look again tonight just to be sure.

Nothing much else going on though....you all have a good one!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are leaving for DS's orthopedic appointment at CHOP. He can't turn to the left completely. Nothing else planned.

Some rain today. Goodbye nice weather.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

We are leaving for DS's orthopedic appointment at CHOP. He can't turn to the left completely. Nothing else planned.

Some rain today. Goodbye nice weather.
How scary Michele, I hope today goes well. Please let me know when you get back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a whole lot planned here..... spend some quality time with my children as they are quite shaken by an experience they had yesterday....
that they forget soon.

Got some snakies to clean, and that's bout it.

Have a good day folks

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

I completely forgot, today is my baby sisters birthday

She's 16 today
Today's mine too! But I'm 27,

I'm at work, will be all day. But we're having sushi for dinner with friends later, and then we're LAN'ing to play WoW.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I'm at work, will be all day. But we're having sushi for dinner with friends later, and then we're LAN'ing to play WoW.
awwww.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY
i hope you have a great day...... The evening sounds fun

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday Emrldsky!

Looks like a nice day here again. Just work and laundry on my list today.
Have a good one everybody!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Rainy here today as well and looks like it going to stay that way for the rest of the day.

Not feeling the best, very sore and achy so most likely won't be up to much except taking it easy.

The kitties are good, sleeping right now..
Everyone have a great day

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is supposed to be hot today. Our wedding rehearsal is at 6pm tonight. I can't believe it. We decided to do our rehearsal 2 nights before because we have a bunch of stuff to do on Friday night.

Today I have to clean and pack for the wedding. When my fiance gets home at 4, we are going to pay off our chair covers and he is going to try on his tux and then go to the rehearsal. I am going to be staying at my moms the next 2 nights. I have to pack absolutely everything we need before the wedding since we are not coming back to the apartment until Sunday.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

How scary Michele, I hope today goes well. Please let me know when you get back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a whole lot planned here..... spend some quality time with my children as they are quite shaken by an experience they had yesterday....
that they forget soon.

Got some snakies to clean, and that's bout it.

Have a good day folks
Everything is fine. He has a tight muscle and I have to do neck turns when I change him.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another cool and rainy day here. Working this evening and then I have to come home and go right to bed because I'm short shifting myself and working day shift tomorrow. I should be off for 3 days after that, but I'm going to pick up Saturday so I have an extra day on my pay cheque for September 7th.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yawn....another 6 am (well more like 5:45 am) till a bit past noon today. Then ate a sandwich in the truck on the way to my only gardening gig for the day. My client wanted to talk-it ended up being 30 minutes!!

So am vegging a bit should be picking raspberries but will do so tomorrow.
Have a hosta garden visit tonite about 40 minutes away. I think they have daylilies too.

Neil let Bender out this morning as an experiment and when I got home I called for him (the girls were waiting by the door) and he came right away. He ate and sacked out on the sofa within minutes!! Bakker is napping too and I might join him momentarily!!

Temps are in mid 70's no rain of course-we are working on 3 plus inches down on rain needed. If we get back early enough I will water gardens again.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Yawn....another 6 am (well more like 5:45 am) till a bit past noon today. Then ate a sandwich in the truck on the way to my only gardening gig for the day. My client wanted to talk-it ended up being 30 minutes!!

So am vegging a bit should be picking raspberries but will do so tomorrow.
Have a hosta garden visit tonite about 40 minutes away. I think they have daylilies too.

Neil let Bender out this morning as an experiment and when I got home I called for him (the girls were waiting by the door) and he came right away. He ate and sacked out on the sofa within minutes!! Bakker is napping too and I might join him momentarily!!

Temps are in mid 70's no rain of course-we are working on 3 plus inches down on rain needed. If we get back early enough I will water gardens again.
My goodness Gail you are a busy lady, I get tired just reading your posts.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

I completely forgot, today is my baby sisters birthday

She's 16 today

Originally Posted by emrldsky

Happy Birthday!

Oops! It's my sister's birthday today, too. (She's not 16 or 27, though). Guess I'd better call her this evening since I didn't get a card sent.