What's your favorite ice cream flavor(s)?

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is mint chocolate chip or mint anything for that matter. Deans makes Fannie Mae mint meltaway and Breyers makes mint M&M's & vanilla ice cream. Yummy!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cheesecake icecream with cookie dough bits mixed in! God I love Marble Slab!

I had some that ways Kays that was Blue Berry Cream Pie that was AWESOME! And I always enjoy cheesecake flavored!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh this is not an easy question.
I love all ice cream..but I love the most those incredibly heavy calorie bombs like rocky road and turtle something lol I forget their names. I LOVE peanut butter, chocolate, caramel and ice cream all in one lmao...you gotta die of something some day right? Well I haven't had one of those in a few years so I'm proud of myself for that. But what I eat most frequently now are the all natural fruit bars, strawberry are my favorites

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

cheesecake icecream with cookie dough bits mixed in! God I love Marble Slab!
I looove marble slab. My favourite is the peanut butter ice cream with crunch bar mixed in.

My favourite kind of ice cream is pralines and cream. I used to love this chocolate peanut butter ice cream that (I think) Breyers made but they haven't made it for years.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a purist at heart, so I prefer just plain vanilla. Ocassionally...and I really mean occasionally...I put some chocolate syrup on it, but I usually just like it plain.

If I'm in the mood I will eat an occasional dish of bubble gum or sherbet, but not very often.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think there is a flavour that I don't like!

Some of my favourites are:

Chocolate
Cherry Cheesecake
Maple Walnut
Rainbow
Strawberry
Rum and Butter
Tiger Tiger (black and orange licorice)

And I also like some sherberts and Gelato.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pink Bubblegum from Baskin Robbins
(with a couple Lactaid Ultra pills since I'm lactose intolerant.
)

I also like Bryer's Lactose Free Natural Vanialla ice cream!

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maple Nut
New York Super Fudge Chunk (Ben & Jerry's)

Something I used to love was going to TCBY and getting their rainbow vanilla which is vanilla ice cream with about 30 gallons of food coloring mixed in. I would get a sundae made with that and top it with gummy bears, m&ms, sprinkles, and chocolate sauce (with whipped cream and a cherry)

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beign a Vermonter I used to luv Ben and Jerry's but they have a nasty habit of discontinuing all my favorite flavors...

My favorite ice cream now has got to be kuro goma.
That's black sesame to all you non-nihongo speaking people. I know its sounds icky but done well its the best thing!

There is a gift shop in Kyoto on the street leading to Kiyomisudera that is all black and sells everything in kuro goma flavor, cookies, mochi, and the most wonderful kuro goma soft serve. They stick a giant ginger snap in the top of the cone for you too!

aswient

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love peach ice cream, cookies N Cream and Vanilla Swiss Almond yum yum.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm, chocolate chip cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, and the hard to find Bear Claw.