Funny Things Cats Love

ninjarosie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My four year old cat Pippin has "adopted" a giant stuffed monkey as his buddy every since he was a tiny kitten. He carried it around everywhere despite the fact that (especially back then) it was twice his size. He bites it by the neck, sticks the legs up in the air and carries it around with him all over the apartment. I can always tell what he's been up to when I come home from work and see where the monkey is!! He usually cuddles with it while he's sleeping but the poor monkey has many holes from "play fighting". It's really cute that he bonded with it! I was just wondering what other kinds of weird/funny things people's cats are attached to!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bonnie has a beanie baby type little black stuffed bear that she's attached herself to. She carries it all around the house, beats it up, and drops it at my feet so I can throw it across the house for her to fetch for me.

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I dont notice any weird things that my cat do before when she was alive...

ronit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A cat I am fostering, he loves to go around the house with my money belt, those that go under the clothes.... he just loves it ! hehehe

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trout likes this little black furry monster toy. She tore the arms off one by one, and I find them on the floor randomly
She is quite the psycho.

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My littlest one Lucky loves the plastic circle thing in the middle of a roll of office tape. The warehouse i work in uses alot of it out in the warehouse. I work in the office and they come to the office to get more. They have learned to bring me all the empty plastic circles and i bring them home to him. I can have them in my purse be it one or 8 of them and that lil turkey smells them or something cause when i have them for him, he will dive into my purse soon as i come home and will get them all out and will play fetch nonstop until he loses then under furniture. But if i dont have any he wont touch my purse. And Baylee loves twistie ties.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Daisy loves to play fetch ( im convinced she should of been a golden retriver!)
But her fav toy is drinking straws! She has a very long black one ( bigger that her!) When she brings it back she ends up knocking things over with it cause it's so long, sometimes she doesn't make it back with it at all !

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aya has decided that the small black teddy in the doll chair is hers to molest as she pleases. She grabs him by the teeth and carts him off them pounces on him and shakes him up a bit to get rid of her kitty frustrations. He's now full 'o bite marks. -Poor teddy!

palsarah

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Fefe loves to play "soccer" with the plastic ring around the top of a juice or milk bottle? She'll kick it around and chase it and pick it up and throw it for hours. Best part? It's free!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ninjarosie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Haha! That's so cute but your kitty might have anger issues!
Pippin used to always tear up my bras and drag them out in front of company. My friend suggested maybe he had a bad experience with a spider and takes it out on bras! I'm glad he's outgrown that because it was super embarrassing when company was over!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ninjarosie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That last message was referring to Trout but I am a Newbie and forgot to quote it! Still learning!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Daisy likes DH's socks. And playing in water. Speck loves anything that catches the light - like a hand mirror. It took me the longest time to figure out why he stares at the ceiling when we tear tin foil from the roll, then I realized it was because it makes a reflection.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gus carries little stuffed cat balls around. He often sleeps with them under his chin.
I think he's afraid the dog will take it.

lil annie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
marigold likes to pull socks and bras out of the dresser. As well when she sees money she likes to run away with it in her mouth. It is kind of funny to see her with money in her mouth.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
My kitties pull the dish towels off the door handle of the stove and leave them in a trail all over the house, like bread crumbs. Once I saw Shareena dragging two of them around, one hanging of each side of her mouth.

momto3cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Niko used to have a stuffed fish toy that she would carry around with her. Sometimes she would toss it in the air, pummel it and "kill" it, then carry it around while making the most mournful sounding meows I have ever heard.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mitzi just loves to play footie with me and her little sponge balls

she doesn't do such exciting things like that your kits do