TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Gwen Stacy - Kitten update!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gwen Stacy - Kitten update!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
I have a new collection of Gwen Stacy photos that I thought you all would enjoy! She is getting so big!

Playing under my sister's bed:


The beaded bed skirt is meant to be a cat toy:


Sniffing a paint brush:


Attacking my foot:


Having an adorable bath:


Staring at me out of the corner of her eye:


Yarr! I will get you, paintbrush!


Rawr!


"Why are you teasing me with that THING?"


So cute:


Finally she has caught the brush:


I figure she was thinking about biting me:


Such a dainty lady!



I hope you enjoyed them!!!
post #2 of 18
omg!! When did you get this sweet baby girl? She's sooo adorable Did I miss something or is this the first you're posting about her?
post #3 of 18
Thread Starter 
Gwen isn't my kitty. She belongs to my mom, dad, and little sister, who live a little over two hours away from me. I posted another thread about her (you can see it here) a while back, and I thought I would update with some new photos of her. She's adorable, but such a stinker! She loves to bite and pounce on EVERYTHING!

My mom just called me yesterday because Gwen peed on her bed! I gave her all the wonderful advice that I've read about on the forums about dealing with inappropriate peeing (cleaning with enzyme cleaners, taking to vet ASAP because she might have a UTI, making sure the litter box is CLEAN, etc), but I won't be surprised that if Gwen does something like that again, she will magically become my kitty... My mom knows that even though I am not supposed to have another cat, I would take Gwen long before I would let my mom give her to someone else or take her to shelter or anything. I should probably send my sister links to some threads about cats peeing outside of the litter box and what to do so that it doesn't come to that...


But anyway, she's awfully cute.
post #4 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky View Post
Gwen isn't my kitty. She belongs to my mom, dad, and little sister, who live a little over two hours away from me. I posted another thread about her (you can see it here) a while back, and I thought I would update with some new photos of her. She's adorable, but such a stinker! She loves to bite and pounce on EVERYTHING!

My mom just called me yesterday because Gwen peed on her bed! I gave her all the wonderful advice that I've read about on the forums about dealing with inappropriate peeing (cleaning with enzyme cleaners, taking to vet ASAP because she might have a UTI, making sure the litter box is CLEAN, etc), but I won't be surprised that if Gwen does something like that again, she will magically become my kitty... My mom knows that even though I am not supposed to have another cat, I would take Gwen long before I would let my mom give her to someone else or take her to shelter or anything. I should probably send my sister links to some threads about cats peeing outside of the litter box and what to do so that it doesn't come to that...


But anyway, she's awfully cute.

OH My GOSH is she cute!!! Is Gwen spayed? I know that my sister waited to long to spay her cat & she would pee on things when she would go into heat.
post #5 of 18
Oh my goodness, what a pretty little girl she is
post #6 of 18
She is SO pretty
post #7 of 18
OMG! I LOVE her! She's absolutely adorable and gorgeous! Dilute tortie (and white), right?
One of my favorite kitty colors.

All right, now I demand pics of Bamf. (He really does remind me so much of Polly. Only he's smarter looking. )
post #8 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang_27 View Post
OH My GOSH is she cute!!! Is Gwen spayed? I know that my sister waited to long to spay her cat & she would pee on things when she would go into heat.
Very cute, yes. And no, she is not spayed yet. She is only about four months old though, and there isn't a local vet that will spay her yet where my mom lives. I will mention that to my mom, though. If she knows that spaying the kitten might curb the peeing, she might be more aggressive about finding someone to do it. I hound her often enough anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Oh my goodness, what a pretty little girl she is
Thanks! I'll pass your compliments on to my sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
She is SO pretty
She's adorable... but a stinker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollysmom View Post
OMG! I LOVE her! She's absolutely adorable and gorgeous! Dilute tortie (and white), right?
One of my favorite kitty colors.

All right, now I demand pics of Bamf. (He really does remind me so much of Polly. Only he's smarter looking. )
Yes, she is dilute tortie with white! Her eyes get darker and more golden the older she gets. I think they are awesome looking. I like the way her coat looks as she matures, too. My mom thinks it's funny that I take pictures of her kitten every time I come over. I told her that she doesn't want to know how many pictures I take of MY cats if she thinks taking pictures of her cat is weird...

I will try to post some photos of Bamf & Pixel soon. I've been collecting some, though. I have a great one of his eyes!
post #9 of 18
Oh, what a beautiful and cute kitten!
post #10 of 18
Oh my goodness she is sooooo beyond precious
post #11 of 18
Gwen Stacey is just beautiful. I love the separate colors of her face. She's a doll.
post #12 of 18
she is a beauty!
post #13 of 18
She's absolutely gorgeous!
post #14 of 18
Wow! She's such a beautiful little girl.
post #15 of 18
I really enjoyed the pictures... You should post more next time.
post #16 of 18
Oh is she ever one precious little baby girl! And the picture titled "So cute" IS so cute!

Laurie
post #17 of 18
OMGGGGGG Isn't she adorable?? I LOVE her, her colors are amazing, such a sweetie!!!!
post #18 of 18
She's GORGEOUS as well as just plain CUTE Same age as my Gigi girl!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Gwen Stacy - Kitten update!