Question of the Day July 14th

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Chris has asked me to take care of the question of the day for today so here goes:

What is your favorite fragrance?

For me it is lavender, I have always loved it, with lilac and jasmine coming in a close second.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Susan
I've been on the road.

Hmmm, fragrance... I guess it depends on what.

Perfume/cologne: NONE...... (headache to migraine)

Body lotions: I like lavender, mild jasmine and fruit type scents.

Candles: mmmm, fruity or vanilla'ish, butterscotch..... most scents except the floral ones (I find them to be too strong, and give me a headache).

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Black Pearl bath bomb from Lush which is discontinued
, peach, orange, hops, mimosa (the tree/flower), gardenia, lilac, Cantillon Kriek lambic, my BF's 'Garden Pie' which is his veggie version of shepherd's pie that he made up just for me, coffee, and the smell of the Bethlehem Public Library, I can't explain it but that one building has a certain smell to it and I like it.

But that doesn't answer the question of a fave fragrance. Today I will say gardenia.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Roses, i love love love roses, but real rose scent, the candles always seem to heavy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Roses, i love love love roses, but real rose scent, the candles always seem to heavy
Oh I forgot about roses, my grandmother wore Roses Roses perfume by Avon for as long as I can remember and to this day everytime I smell roses I think of her.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't use scented lotions or wear fragrance, so I don't really have a favourite there. Most -- not all, but most -- scented candles are too heavily scented, so I tend to avoid them. But then there's food -- and oh so many lovely fragrances, it's impossible to choose one.