I really need suggestions! My puppy is really sick! She was fine earlier today.. but a couple hours later I went outside to find her laying down in the dirt and unresponsive. She was awake, but wouldn't even move her tail at the sound of my voice.. I picked her up and noticed her whole body was severly swollen and she could barely open her eyes! She had hard bumbs on her head and she was kind of wheezing and wimpering.. she is so miserable..she keeps itching her eyes.. I gave a her a little but of benedryl,and tried to put a little bit of eyes drops but I don't think the drops made it in.... that was an hour ago and there still has been no improvement.. she is sleeping right now.. everyone says that she must have gotten stung or bit and had an allergic reaction! I can't take her any where untill tomorrow! I'm scared.. Please help!
post #1 of 8
7/13/09 at 7:01pm