Shelter morning, 7/13/09

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Busy at the shelter today. We are just full of kittens. Tough time for adult cats.

I discovered that one sweet black cat was pregnant. I paid for her to be spayed, another wacky lady to be spayed, and one guy to be neutered. I've missed paying for any for the last 3 months.

I named the black cat Angel, the crazy one, who has "flyaway furr," as "Dilley," and the white boy with three gray spots on his head I named "Brunswick."

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I was looking for a kitty to adopt, the shelter was full of irresistible kittens.

I am grateful that I came to my senses and adopted Isis, who will turn 2 in Sept.
An adult cat was the perfect match for us.

Thank you for taking care of those 3 kitties needs.
Sending vibes that they all get the loving homes that they deserve.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Once they are spayed/neutered, the shelter is very reluctant to euthanize them for any reason, so I figure I'm saving 3 lives. I do at least 12 per year. I could never keep that many cats, so this is my way of saving as many as possible.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Once they are spayed/neutered, the shelter is very reluctant to euthanize them for any reason, so I figure I'm saving 3 lives. I do at least 12 per year. I could never keep that many cats, so this is my way of saving as many as possible.
To those innocent kitties, you are a lifesaving hero.