31. What Is The Last Thing You Purchased?
32. Who was the last person to make you mad?
33. Do you sleep on your side, stomach or back?
34. Do you watch the news on a regular basis?
35. What time is your alarm clock set to?
36. For the most part are you a happy person?
37. What is an easy way to cheer you up if you are down? (ex. something that always makes you smile)
38. Are you impulsive?
39. Are you early or late?
40. What do you do when you get angry? (yell, stomp away, isolation, etc)
41. Are you an organised person?
42. Do you get over things easily? Or do you hold a grudge?
43. Do you prefer a large group of people or a small group ( under 10) to hang out with?
44. Would others characterise you as friendly?
45. Was is your worst personality trait?
46. What colour is your hair?
47. Do you drink coffee/tea, if so what do you take in it?
48. Are you shy or outgoing?
49. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
50. What's your sign? (cancer, gemini, etc.)
51. Do you have any nicknames? If they have a story, please share.
52. Do you wear glasses?
53. How many hours, on average, per day do you spend on the computer? (excluding any work related computer job)
54. What is your most favorite food? (pick top 3 food, not candy or chocolate)
55. Do you prefer to cook or have someone else cook?
56. Are you a meat/potatoes person, or veggies/salad?
57. Do you have a sweettooth?
58. Sweet or salty snacks?
59. Full meals or snack type meals?
60. Are you allergic to any foods? (my SIL is allergic to tomato...which really sucks as its in ALOT of things...salad dressing, etc.)
61. What do you like on your pizza?
62. If $ was not an issue, what would you get for your kitties?
63. What is the one beauty product you could NOT live without?
64. How much time do you spend on your hair? ( do you style it daily, or are you a ponytail girl?)
65. Do you wear makeup on a daily basis?
66. Are you enjoying being the Spotlight member?
67. Do you chew gum? If so, what kind?
68. What kind of unusual animal would you love as a pet? (assuming laws/price is not an issue... an animal/reptile/etc that you would never have, but think would make a nice pet)
(I left out my 25 question, question