I saw Jesse Jackson at a Cubs game

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I went with some friends to a Cubs game tonight at Wrigley, and as we were walking through the lower gangway, I saw Jesse Jackson walking toward us. He crossed right in front of me, he was holding the hand of a small boy, and another man was behind them (could be JJ Jr...I can't recognize him on sight).

He's very tall.

So that's my celebrity sighting for today.

He's the most famous person I've seen in a long time. Usually I only see reality show people. I saw Dustin from Big Brother twice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Ooooh how exciting! And was it a good game?
Cubs lost, but it was fun anyway.
I'm not a fan of his, but it's always fun to see someone famous!
Originally Posted by Bella713

Kelly, have you ever seen Bonnie Hunt in Chicago or at a Cubs game?
No, but I would pee my pants if I ever did...I love her! She's one of those people that I've convinced myself I could be really good friends with if she ever got to know me!
I also feel like she is exactly as she seems. Some celebrities you know aren't as nice IRL, but I feel like she would be.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Cubs lost, but it was fun anyway.
I'm not a fan of his, but it's always fun to see someone famous!

No, but I would pee my pants if I ever did...I love her! She's one of those people that I've convinced myself I could be really good friends with if she ever got to know me!
I also feel like she is exactly as she seems. Some celebrities you know aren't as nice IRL, but I feel like she would be.
I TOTALLY agree, I feel like I could have her over for dinner and a lot of laughs, she's the BEST! I could see you hanging out with her Kelly, we need to make this happen

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I TOTALLY agree, I feel like I could have her over for dinner and a lot of laughs, she's the BEST! I could see you hanging out with her Kelly, we need to make this happen
I'm all for it...you have any ideas?