New addition #1

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all. It's been quite some time since I've posted here. I still check in periodically, just don't post much anymore.

Some of you may remember a thread I started about this cat that came into my back yard. It is here....

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=115968

Well, after that initial day back in February of 2007, the cat was extremely scared of me for whatever reason. Anytime he came into my yard and I called out to him, he ran for dear life.

Fast forward to this past March. He showed up again. But this time, he never left.
I've dubbed him Little Man for now. Notice the tipped ear. I ended up talking to someone from a local shelter who remembers him being trapped, neutered, and released. Here are some pictures from this past March.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous!!!!

Judging by Little man and Deuce.... someone has an intact Siamese breeding in your neighborhood, huh? Lucky you! Do you think perhaps they are related??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I just wanna pinch those cheeks!
You can't!
He's a pretty strange kitty. He loves to rub up against your legs and all but hates being held or even touched very much. He barely tolerates me trying to pet him.

Originally Posted by carolinalima

Gorgeous!!!!

Judging by Little man and Deuce.... someone has an intact Siamese breeding in your neighborhood, huh? Lucky you! Do you think perhaps they are related??
I don't know if they are related, but I do believe you are correct in your assumption!
If you look at the cat in my signature, she was born under my house to a solid black female.

Here's her story....

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95535

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Oh my! What a beautiful boy!
Are you going to bring him into the house?
Unfortunately no. I already have 3 indoor cats....Ansel, Bella, & Zan. Ansel has some serious behavior issues that I have never been able to get under control. He sprays all over the house. I have always said that I would never get another male cat as long as he is with me. Well, this new kitten....I thought it was a girl....and whether girl or boy, I just could not leave the tiny thing outside knowing he didn't know the dangers of the road in front of my house. It will be interesting to see what happens when I do eventually move into my house and my 3 indoor cats have to deal with new surroundings AND a cat in their house.

So as of now, Little Man will be staying outdoors. He's been outdoors for at least 3 years now. And there is also Foster. He's been living outdoors at my house for at least 8 years now. When the kitten showed up and Little Man got a chance to sniff his rear end, he (little man) became very aggressive towards Foster. He kept attacking him. Now that I've moved the little one indoors, things have cooled off with him attacking Foster.