kittys favorite spot on me

mamato3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sunny is such a snuggle bug when im setting down watching tv or on the laptop he is sleeping away on my chest under my chin.lol im worried im teaching him something ill regret when he gets to his adult weight.
So far Dora is looking like a loner kitty perfering to sleep alone in the furthest room from us though when she come out she wants to play no snuggle time unless it involves attaching your hand or chasing one of her toys.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mamato3

Sunny is such a snuggle bug when im setting down watching tv or on the laptop he is sleeping away on my chest under my chin.lol im worried im teaching him something ill regret when he gets to his adult weight.
So far Dora is looking like a loner kitty perfering to sleep alone in the furthest room from us though when she come out she wants to play no snuggle time unless it involves attaching your hand or chasing one of her toys.
I have no qualms about my cat sleeping on me, and she does. On my chest, across the legs, my head, wherever she finds comfy at the moment, She is a small cat though, 9lbs. I have had bigger animals, like a 70lb dog who was convinced she was a lap dog, lol, I didn't really mind.
Though they all seem to pin me down when I have to go pee, some sort of internal radar, "Human must potty, get her!!"

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Both of my kitties sleep on me when I'm at the computer, though not at the same time. Hannah likes to be held up on my shoulder like a baby. She snuggles her little head into my neck with her front paws stuck out over my shoulder. Callie likes to curl up on my chest. I have no problems with either of them wanting to show their affection that way.