Question of the Day July12th

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Todays question is :

Are you a morning person or and evening person?

I guess I would have to say I am more of an evening person. I am more alert and more then not in a better mood in the later part of the day.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More of an evening person I would say.

The mornings, I need at least an hour of "me wake up" time, before I even get moving most days....

I definately prefer evenings over mornings

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a morning person, which supprises me to say as most of my life I have been a definate evening person. It seems as I get older, my body just does better in the mornings and early afternoon, my energy gets lower as the day progresses. I naturally wake up at about 5am no matter what time I go to sleep, so I just go with that.
I am also one of those people who does not need an alarm, I can tell myself to wake up at a certain time and I do (though I do set the alarm as a back up, but I always wake up before it goes off)

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am pretty much neither

I love to go to bed early and sleep in late
I am an old 23 year old!

BUT if I had to pick I would rather stay up later

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would say a little bit of both...I function well before noon and have no problems getting up - as long as its later than 6:30 that is
. I also have a great period of potential productivity after about 4pm....but between lunch and 4pm, I feel like I need a siesta! I normally go to bed around midnight, but am quite able to stay up until 3/4am if necessary (and I still will get up by 8....yikes!)

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

I am pretty much neither

I love to go to bed early and sleep in late
I am an old 23 year old!

BUT if I had to pick I would rather stay up later
That's exactly me! On the weekends, I usually go to bed at like 10 and get up around 8ish. But I'd rather stay up later. Definitely not a morning person.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

That's exactly me! On the weekends, I usually go to bed at like 10 and get up around 8ish. But I'd rather stay up later. Definitely not a morning person.
Me too! I go to bed at 10pm and get up at about 8am
Funny!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a night person who has been conditioned over time, to be a morning person. It's because of my job. I get up at 4:30 am and go to bed around 9 pm. when I work. If I'm on vacation, I usually go to bed about 3 am and wake up around noon. My internal clock is so messed up!!!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NIGHT!

Getting up early in the morning is something I never do willingly and casually, I won't unless absolutely required by forces outside myself, such as work or some other obligation.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a morning person, as I'm so used to getting up really early (like 7:30-8am) and being wide awake and raring to go.
I'm also one of those people who will go to bed at 10pm, or at least try to
but the occasional night I will stay up later, especially if I am out with friends.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i am a total night person. Ever since i was in high school i could never get to sleep early and hated mornings. Staying up very late at night and sleeping during the day is very natural for me. I actually get very sick to my stomach when getting up in the morning. i call it my morning sickness lol this has been going on since high school anytime i have to get up in the morning. I would always pick 2nd shift at all my jobs, my new job i only work 2 night shifts and the rest of the week is days, its very hard for me because on my day shift days im very sick to my stomach throughout half the day, but i love my new job so having to do the days ends up being worth it cause instead of being stressed out and hatin my job all the time im just sick to my stomach on my morning days lol.

mamato3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
morning person. Back before i had kids i was an evening person but then my daughter came along and i changed and now with all the kids driving me crazy all day im tired and grumpy by 7 pm.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've always considered myself an evening/night person, was a nightmare for my parents to get me going in the morning, and for most of my life I have preferred to go to bed late and get up late. As I get older, I'm finding I fade earlier in the evening, and while I still prefer not to have any commitments before noon, am waking earlier and enjoying the quiet morning hours.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm definitely an evening person. I think part of it is that I work until late at night - at least midnight. I'm much more alert in the evenings.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very much a morning person and I'm told have been all my life.

I get up for work before 4am so it's just as well I like getting up early.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More of an evening person. I get up at 4am, and am always so tired in the AM. By evening I'm in a better mood and feel less stressed. (although getting back to that tired stage!)