"CAT"urday Meow triva....=)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello dear friends!....
good morning!...

This is a good one for american people!

In Laura Ingalls Wilder's LIttle House books, the Ingalls family cat's name is______

A. Casper
B. Kitty
C. Mouser
D. Snuffy

The answer is here dear member and NOTE that is valid only for today, tomorrow will be another question and another answer...
and PLEASE Help us here with a simply CLICK!..

http://www.freekibblekat.com/default.asp

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
None of the above? I thought they're cat was named Black Susan and they left her in the Big Woods when they moved west? Eeek, am I wrong?

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved the TV show, and have no idea what the cats name was, or that there was even a cat!
Now Alonzo, well, .....Sorry my mind wandered. LOL

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

None of the above? I thought they're cat was named Black Susan and they left her in the Big Woods when they moved west? Eeek, am I wrong?
Black Susan was their first cat when they lived in the Big Woods. They got a cat when the moved to DeSmet in the Dakota Territory. She was a tiny little kitten they named Kitty. Kitty's claim to fame was when she was but a tiny kitten who took on a full grown mouse that was almost twice her size. She killed the mouse and the family praised her for it!

I am a big fan of the Little House books and have the entire series. I am currently reading them again! The series did not follow the books very much!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

Black Susan was their first cat when they lived in the Big Woods. They got a cat when the moved to DeSmet in the Dakota Territory. She was a tiny little kitten they named Kitty. Kitty's claim to fame was when she was but a tiny kitten who took on a full grown mouse that was almost twice her size. She killed the mouse and the family praised her for it!

I am a big fan of the Little House books and have the entire series. I am currently reading them again! The series did not follow the books very much!
I loved the series, but I agree...it didn't follow the books much. I don't remember a cat being on the series. Only Jack, the dog (who was a bulldog in the books and an Old English Sheepdog on the show)?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I totally had to guess on that one, I've never watched or read Little House
but I got it right!
I swear I didn't cheat and read the responses first
on that note, can everyone refrain from posting the answer until the next day so folks have a chance to guess? That'd be awesome