Vote for June 2009

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for all of the wonderful entries for the June Photo Contest - Nothing is more important than a cat nap! Congratulations to our finalists, as determined by our site team. To make it fair, we did institute a rule that we could not vote for our own pictures. We were each allowed to vote for 10-15 photos, and these constitute the ones that ~1/2 of us voted for. (I want to make this as transparent as possible so everyone knows this is a fair process.)

This poll will be open for 1 week. Each member can vote for one of our finalists, and you can vote for your own photo if you want to. You did not have to enter a photo to be able to vote. The top photos will be featured in a 2010 Calendar that will be offered for sale through Cafe Press at the TCS Store. The 2009 calendar can be seen here: http://www.cafepress.com/shoptcs.330537492

The top 3 will receive points (1st: 5000 points, 2nd: 2500 points, 3rd: 1000 points) and a custom signature showing the whole site that they have Mr./Ms. June on TCS! And, of course, bragging rights. The winner will also have a 2010 TCS Calendar that will go on sale later this year sent to them!

The photos will appear in the next post, in alphabetical order.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bugsy

Cammy

Coffee

Dusty & Rusty

Farley, Anastasia and Demitri

Jake

Maggie

Milo

Napoleon

Pixel

Shirley

Snuggle Buns

Stumpy

Sydney

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man, it's going to be very hard to decide on these pictures!
They ALL are gorgeous!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yayy baby Jake made it
Those pics are all soo adorable omg it's unbelievable I had a cuteness overload.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad Pixel made it to the finals. Otherwise I would not have been able to choose another photo.
So much cuteness! I almost voted for someone else anyway, but then she gave me a dirty look.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh! You expect me to vote? Those are all priceless. I don't know how I can choose!

ETA: I finally voted. That was as hard as running a 50 mile marathon uphill all the way.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All I can say is this: as part the team that had to whittle down the contestants, it was nearly impossible to only pick 10-15. My first list had 30, then I had to cut that in half. All of the pictures submitted were adorable, and that was the hardest thing I've had to do in a long time.

Now how can I possibly pick from the finalists? They are all absolutely adorable!!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was really difficult! So difficult that I didn't even enter this month because I couldn't choose out of my own pictures
!!!!!

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Milo made it! He still sleeps with his little baby mini-me. lol

All these pictures are insanely cute. I almost voted for another one before I realized Milo had made it.

Vote Milo!

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aw! So many cute sleeping kitties! Naptime is definitely my favorite time of the day! And I'm so proud that Maggie's pic made it to finals! Yay!