Max was truly "Mad" today

sandy2u1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, as some of you know, I affectionately call my cat Mad Max because of all his silly antics. He truly earned his name today. First my nephews drink was spilled and he told me that Max did it (of course Max said Tyler did it
). I gave Max the benefit of the doubt on that one....sometimes he is innocent...well that one time he was anyway. Later today he jumped on a gallon picture of tea and when he jumped off spilled it all over the kitchen floor. I had to mop the floor 5 times to get all the sticky off it. After that, he jumped straight up from a chair and grabbed the curtain rod and was dangling off it! After I got him off the curtain rod he made a mad dash into the kitchen and across the freezer and knocked over 2 cups of drinks (luckily they were only half full), so I had to mop again. Now he is sleeping, looking like a little angel
Life is never dull with Max around.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think he did any of those things your blaming him for. Look at that sweet angel, I bet he never does anything wrong.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandy2u1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol that's his story too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandy2u1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol after I saw him sleeping like that so sweet, I knew he must be innocent. He was framed by the kids!!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Max is a cutie pie!!

I had a grey and white cat named Max (now OTB) who looked an awful like your Max. We called the remainder of his antics the "Max Factor". His favorite trick was knocking things onto the floor for the dogs to chew up. To this day when a cat does this, we call it the Max Factor.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sandy2u1

lol after I saw him sleeping like that so sweet, I knew he must be innocent. He was framed by the kids!!
Hee! Of course he was! What a beautiful boy!