Question Of The Day - Wednesday, July 8th!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! It looks like it's going to be another beautiful summer day!

Here's today's Question Of The Day.

Where do you live? In a house, condo, apartment, mobile home, other? Are you buying it, or renting it? How long have you lived there?

I guess I should have said Questions of the day!

I live in a small house that I'm buying (still have a couple of years before it's paid off.) I've lived here since 1990.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Good Morning! It looks like it's going to be another beautiful summer day!

Here's today's Question Of The Day.

Where do you live? In a house, condo, apartment, mobile home, other? Are you buying it, or renting it? How long have you lived there?

I guess I should have said Questions of the day!

I live in a small house that I'm buying (still have a couple of years before it's paid off.) I've lived here since 1990.
I live in an apartment. I've been here since 2003, so it's going on 6 years. I don't pay any rent since my family owns the building, but they're trying to sell it, so I may have to start soon.
After I graduate next year, I'll probably be moving out and buying a house, assuming I can get hired on where I'm doing my grad assistant work right now. I like the apartment I'm living in, but the commute is just too far to have to do every day.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in a 6/7 bedroom house, 2 bath and 3 garages. It's 6/7 bedrooms because there is a big rumpus room, which could be used as a bedroom but at the moment it's a laundry room.

I live with Mum, Kieran (my boyfriend), two boarders, my step sister and her boyfriend and of course 5 cats and 1 dog. The cats of course have their own bedroom too.

We rent and pay $300USD a week for our house in a really nice area. We have lived here since Jan 2006.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We live with my mom in a row home. It's huge compared to the houses on the market that aren't McMansions. lol We rent from her sorta.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in Needles California.
I live in a 1 bedroom, 28 foot trailer with a 13 foot long, 3.5 foot deep slide out, giving me a huge living/dining room.
I own it.
I lived here since March 08

Rigel, I always love seeing pics of your home, so beautiful.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in the converted attic (into a loft) of a Victorian Style Home that must be at least 100 years old. I have only lived here for 4 years, moving from a much larger apartment back in 05. I decided to downsize at that time and literally got rid of 3/4 of my junk. I rent of course at a what I think is a very reasonable price. I have a large roof deck, and a wonderful view of the river, and also Georgian Bay. The only downside is stairs.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

I live in the converted attic (into a loft) of a Victorian Style Home that must be at least 100 years old. I have only lived here for 4 years, moving from a much larger apartment back in 05. I decided to downsize at that time and literally got rid of 3/4 of my junk. I rent of course at a what I think is a very reasonable price. I have a large roof deck, and a wonderful view of the river, and also Georgian Bay. The only downside is stairs.
Mom and I own the house we live in. We've lived here since 87.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
We bought our house 3 years ago. It's a 1 1/2 storey wartime home, so not huge, but more than big enough for 2 people and 2 cats.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We live in a 2storey home that we built almost 6yrs ago

I love it

Sorry, photo was of my new truck 2yrs ago, but the house is behind it

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I live in a 550 square foot apartment with my boyfriend and 2 cats...its cramped with the bf, but its top floor with a great view and in downtown Edmonton. Ive been there since Sept. 2006 when I moved to Alberta. Bf joined me March 2007....I dont think I will move until I leave Alberta when I finish my PhD....and then with student loans etc., it will be a long time before I can buy my own house. I love the 2 shown above!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I live in a 2 BR 14x70 mobile home/trailer. I own it, or rather I am buying it, and I have lived here since Oct 2000. I am the crazy cat lady in the trailer park with a million cats

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I live in a condo/apartment. It's just me and Chester, I pay the mortgage he keeps the mice away. I've been here since May 2005 he came in June 2005.

It's not my first choice but In my decline I needed to move to a place that is accessible. I'm on the third floor and there is an elevator and an underground garage.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We bought(or are buying)our first house on November 24,2008. We didn't move in until Decemeber 6 though

Here is a picture I took right after our final walk-through before getting the keys

Brrrr! I cannot stand looking at the snow!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We live in a side-by-side duplex, which we have rented for the past 19 years. It's not perfect, but it suits our needs.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, DH, the bank and I own a house. We are not living together for now, so I rent a bedroom with a private bath in a house. I have access to all the house, too. I love this place!

Here is my room:

http://[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc132/gmhyman/My place/DSC_0022.jpg[/IMG]

The pool:

http://[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc132/gmhyman/My place/100_1492.jpg[/IMG]

The living/dining room:

http://[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc132/gmhyman/My place/DSC_0011.jpg[/IMG]

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow to those who have posted pics of their cribs - stunning!

You'd crack up at my orange house if you saw pics. The good thing about it is the space though - it's HUGE!