Daily Thread: Hump Day Wed. July 8

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning

How's everyone in TCS world today?

Nothing much planned today, physio and maybe groceries depending on how I feel.

Cool out today 23C for a high, rain tomorrow. This summer sure is shaping to be an ugly one

Have a good day folks

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!

I don't know what it is about this week ,but I'm just dragging.

Mix of sun and clouds here today. I seems a bit cool and we'll probably see some rain this afternoon...typical weather lately.

I'm off to work in a bit and have nothing major planned other than to pack for tomorrow's trip...must go find caffiene now...

Hope everyone has a good day.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning. Well Mom's off to Maine for a week. DH is off next week.
Just taking it easy for now. Trying to decide what to do with mom's cat pee sheets. She threw them in the laundry room/garage and I don't know what she wants done with them. Her poor girl is using her bed as a litter pan. We can't catch her either for the vet.

Kitties seem confused already. They get a 2nd helping when mom wakes. They are just roaming the house.

Looks like a beautiful day. I may turn the A/C off.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

I'll be working all day. I have no class tonight, so I'm going to try and get in a full 8-9 hour day. I have a trip this weekend, so I may need to come in again tomorrow if I can't get everything I need to done. I'd rather not have to do that though, so I'm going to try to get caught up today. I'll go to the gym after work and then home for a quiet night with the kitties.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning,y'all!
Nothing special planned for today, unless you count getting 2 front tires on my truck.
It is going to be another hot, humid day here in Eastern Carolina, a good day for staying inside. I have lots of laundry and housework to catch up on, so I will have plenty to do.
Have a great day!

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning all! Not much going on. I am hoping I will survive until the end of the week. For some reason I have been extremely emotional this “cycle†and my poor boyfriend is getting most of it on him… I canâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t help myself. This morning he gave me the death stare and I swear I could see him visualizing him with a pillow over me when I am sleeping tonight LOL.

I am sitting here half working half dreaming hoping my Friday comes quickly. I am also excited for tomorrow. Tomorrow is crafts day at Brunoâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s daycare and they say he will be painting me a picture LOL someoneâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s going to need a bath!

The weather is supposed to be beautiful out today, and for the rest of the week. I cant wait to relax outside and finally get to enjoy my summer! The weather has been so crappy.

Hope yall have a wonderful day!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Yet another dull and dreary day here as well.

Slept in a bit this morning, my shoulders have been acting up from the weather and now it has moved into my neck......oh yay something new

Anyway got up early took my meds and laid back down for 1 1/2 hours.

Not sure what I am doing today, have several emails that need answering, just put a load of laundry on, and have maybe two more to do. Most likely just putter around the house and catch up on a few things.

The kitties are good, all laying on the couch grooming each other right now.
Everyone have a great day

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Morning All!!

Yet another dull and dreary day here as well.

Slept in a bit this morning, my shoulders have been acting up from the weather and now it has moved into my neck......oh yay something new

Anyway got up early took my meds and laid back down for 1 1/2 hours.

Not sure what I am doing today, have several emails that need answering, just put a load of laundry on, and have maybe two more to do. Most likely just putter around the house and catch up on a few things.

The kitties are good, all laying on the couch grooming each other right now.
Everyone have a great day
Today's my 58th Birthday! Woohoo! Mom has a Medical appointment at 12:30, then we're going to the restaurant of my choice for lunch, then MAYBE a movie, then home for Peach Cobbler and to open my presents.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

Today's my 58th Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Well it looks like we may have to put a cat down tonight. Princess has been urinating on mom's bed. She called from Maine asking me to take her tonight. Something is right with her and hasn't for awhile now. I am frustrated that my mother can't take her own cats when they are healthy. I am sad I may have to put her down. I am annoyed at husband for not keeping his mouth shut even though he is right. I need a hug

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
its supposed to rain here too ..tomorrow and a couple of inches of rain..sheesh..i'm gonna turn into a duck!
but today's ok..got the camera with me..so I might stop off after work somewhere or on my lunch break to take photos :-)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Well it looks like we may have to put a cat down tonight. Princess has been urinating on mom's bed. She called from Maine asking me to take her tonight. Something is right with her and hasn't for awhile now. I am frustrated that my mother can't take her own cats when they are healthy. I am sad I may have to put her down. I am annoyed at husband for not keeping his mouth shut even though he is right. I need a hug

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im feeling very slow and unmotivated this week as well. Im fairly certain this is all tied into my not-good relationship that is depressing me. I have a busy day in lab this afternoon, and am thinking of going to the gym tonight to try and work out some of my blahs. Already I can tell that I wont want to/will resent cooking dinner, so am trying to figure out an inexpensive alternative (might be a wonton soup night for me!).
Happy Birthday to CATTYBIRD, I hope you have a great lunch and delicious cake!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a full day ahead. I have two weeks until the big move across town. I haven't gotten enough packed, really. So today I have to do some packing, then I have some errands and a hair cut. Petsmart, pick up portfolio from school, hair cut, Trader Joe's, then home... and more packing. I started taking stuff down off my walls on Saturday, but (as usual) got distracted by other *shiny* things that pulled me away. I'm ADD, so we call any distraction something 'shiny.'

Dishes, laundry, packing, errands... you mean, I'm supposed to relax on a day off? HA! Maybe after my move. Oh wait, I have to spend some of my off-time gallavanting around the Pacific NW looking for a certain type of rock formation for my research project for Geology class. I'm going to do a photo journal. I know where some are, but they're predominately day-trips, but when you have split days off a day trip gets exhausting.

Moving boxes, here I come!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

rofl
thank you chris
np m'dear, I hope it got better.... if not, there's more where those came from

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well..... halfway done through the week with my part time. Must have slept somewhat last night even though the stench from the manure haulers was terrible.

So this is my third day of working 9 plus hours with I'm hoping one more day for this landscaping gig. Good news (kinda weird though)I've been dealing with the lady of the house as the husband is disabled but when I spoke with her before I left he stopped in and handed me a check for $50 just for working so hard!! This will be on top of the bill I present them.

So I got the last load of bark mulch in the truck and the basil picked for work tomorrow, some watering done and dishes/kitchen cleaned up a bit.

A shower and off to bed for me within the hour.
Temps have been cooler again but hoping we get some rain soon as its been a month and the lawn is getting crispy and the flower beds need water as well.