New Baby Bonnie pics

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not the greatest, but they'll do for now. (Pardon the pile of stuff she's made a bed out of.
)

She's 9 months old now and seems to have grown wider than she has taller, but when she stretches out, she's fairly long. That bin she's on is just over two feet long.

She's got an incredible spay sway - most of that gut you see is pure jelly belly spay sway, not actual body fat. Her new nickname is Porkie-pie.

She's an incredible little lover - in the second pic, she was giving me a blinkie-kiss as I was talking to her. Awww, she loves her momma.

PS - she still says she's a "Bengul."

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow she has grown so quick. Betsy her and Ducky look so much alike. That have to be related
That 2nd pic is precious

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Oh wow she has grown so quick. Betsy her and Ducky look so much alike. That have to be related
That 2nd pic is precious
Oh my goodness, Pami, you're right! And they both have that little "coffee kiss" on their lips, too!

But Ducky's got a much more bee-yoo-tee-ful mane.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Oh my goodness, Pami, you're right! And they both have that little "coffee kiss" on their lips, too!

But Ducky's got a much more bee-yoo-tee-ful mane.
Ducky's mane didnt grow in until he was well over a year old, maybe even closer to 2 years old. Easy's didnt either.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww!
She's a fluffy lover kitty! I bet she has a chelly like Maia....a cheetah belly
! Like so....

Maia is definitely pure breed chelly!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Awwww!
She's a fluffy lover kitty! I bet she has a chelly like Maia....a cheetah belly
! Like so....

Maia is definitely pure breed chelly!
Bonnie's belly is much more fluffy, but I'll get a pic and post it to compare, LOL! I love the chelly!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww baby Bonnie has gotten so big! She's definitely the cutest Bengul I have ever seen

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
About time! (And how did I miss this thread yesterday?)

I agree, such a smug little look in that second pic. Max? Get her on that wheel to exercise!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

About time! (And how did I miss this thread yesterday?)

I agree, such a smug little look in that second pic. Max? Get her on that wheel to exercise!
She uses the wheel!!!
And she's definitely still a kitten, plays pretty much the entire time she's awake, and drags wands up and down the stairs in addition to always bringing me toys for her to throw so she can fetch them - you should see her run! Thanks to that wheel, she's got pretty muscular little back legs.

I'm telling you, it's all spay sway. When she sits up, you can't see her back feet, it covers them like a lap rug!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

She uses the wheel!!!
And she's definitely still a kitten, plays pretty much the entire time she's awake, and drags wands up and down the stairs in addition to always bringing me toys for her to throw so she can fetch them - you should see her run! Thanks to that wheel, she's got pretty muscular little back legs.

I'm telling you, it's all spay sway. When she sits up, you can't see her back feet, it covers them like a lap rug!
Yeah, Topaz has that problem,too. Do they do tummy tucks for kitties?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't believe that big girl is Baby Bonnie!
She's grown into quite a beautiful Bengul girl.

Mojo has that spay sway thing going on too. It doesn't help that she still looks like she swallowed a cantalope too.
But that spay sway just makes her extra wide when she lays down (on her back or belly) because it has no where else to go but OUT.