For Disney Lovers here...

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you know there was a "Lady and the Tramp, Part 2"? I had no idea and was just cruising YouTube and found it. It's really cute! Here's part 1 and there's 6 more. It's a little over an hour but is worth watching.

enjoy!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to say, I am not a fan of Disney movie sequels
They make me sad. These movies end happily ever after. The end. I think people are just running out of ideas for movies.

Although I do kind of like the second Lion King

BUT I am actually watching the first Lady and the Tramp on VHS with the hardcover box as we speak
So being 23, I obviously LOVE Disney

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of disney sequals either. Nothing compares to the original. But this one was pretty cute and I was plesantly surprised...plus, on YouTube it's free!

I have a full collection of disney films on VHS, but our VCR player isn't working
so YouTube is all I have if I don't have it on DVD. Actually, I first went to YouTube to find the "siamese" song because two of my cats remind me so much of them (Corky and Missy). No, they aren't siamese but they get into trouble ALL THE TIME together and try to blame it on everyone else!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

I have to say, I am not a fan of Disney movie sequels
They make me sad. These movies end happily ever after. The end. I think people are just running out of ideas for movies.

Although I do kind of like the second Lion King

BUT I am actually watching the first Lady and the Tramp on VHS with the hardcover box as we speak
So being 23, I obviously LOVE Disney
They make me sad too, so I usually don't watch them

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've seen many of the sequels that Disney has put out. And I was dissapointed in every single one of them. The originals were far better.

When my girls were in 1st and 4th grade we went to Disney World. They both love cats- so we had to get Si and Am. Of course, they'd never seen Lady and the Tramp and had no clue who they were. Shortly after that the sequel to Lady and the Tramp came out so we saw that one and they LOVED it. So then we rented #1, and they quickly found out who Si and Am were

Cheryl