Marbled Grey...

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have had a lot of rescues this year. Here is pics of one of my 27 kittens. His name is Stoney. Him and his brother are the only 2 I have left from the 27. (Then I had my single bottle babies Shirley and Flop and dumpee named Rose) But this is Stoney...what do you think of him? He is the sibling to the "torbie" that I had asked questions about.

he was quite feral but now he is the dearest lil man.

this is His Brother Digger who is also still with me. *sorry about the floor we had a busy day*

Mandy

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Stoney is stunning! I love the pattern of his coat and the color of his eyes.

Digger is a total cutie with his half-black/half-white face. I love the black beauty mark on his lip.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
TY whenever ppl come to look at my babies to adopt they are always like..O my about Stoney. but untill this week he hissed at hands so they always picked somebody else. Today he jumped up into my lap and he no longer hisses. So who knows maybe Stoneys time is next

Digger has always been a hoot. He has an issue with fresh cat litter..he has to dig to the bottom of the pan and spread it EVERYWHERE!!! if it has ben used he isnt interested. But set a fresh pan down..and duck for cover!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by naturesgift

TY whenever ppl come to look at my babies to adopt they are always like..O my about Stoney. but untill this week he hissed at hands so they always picked somebody else. Today he jumped up into my lap and he no longer hisses. So who knows maybe Stoneys time is next

Digger has always been a hoot. He has an issue with fresh cat litter..he has to dig to the bottom of the pan and spread it EVERYWHERE!!! if it has ben used he isnt interested. But set a fresh pan down..and duck for cover!
Aw, poor Stoney is just sensitive. He needs the right person. Until then, he's got you taking great care of him! My boys were overlooked for nine months because they were black and had to go together. Their foster mom had resigned herself to keeping them until I swooped into her life (and theirs). They are perfect for me. Stoney will find his perfect human.

Heh. Digger sounds like a card. I hope he finds his human, too.

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Snake_Lady your welcome to come visit him!

yah normally markings like this are underlying and show in sunlight. (like Diggers) But Stoneys is just there

I will have to take a few more pics!

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

If you were just a little bit closer, I'd be in trouble LOL.
lol! I can imagine! Its hard enough for me to let them go

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, Stoney is super cool looking!
Digger is pretty darn cute, too, but I have never seen markings like Stoney's! I'd be tempted, too.