Public Enemies (movie)

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone seen it? Johnny Depp and Christian Bale
I've seen good and bad commets on imdb.com I have a feeling I'll be waiting for it to come on PPV (sob) since I don't want to go see it alone. So I'm trying to live vicariously through anyone who has seen it.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't seen it, but we have free passes to use up and that movie is top of my list!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wednesday is my day off, so I think I'll do lunch and a movie, with a couple of my girlfriends! We were going to go see "The Proposal", but I'd much rather gaze upon Christian Bale for 2+ hours!

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I saw it!!

It was very good. Kind of long...the BF thought it stretched on too much but I think they made it just the right length.

All in all a very interesting, well filmed movie with really good acting all around. Oh, and Johnny Depp, as usual, was a pleasure to watch,

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alot of that film was shot in Wisconsin. The ending I believe was shot were Dillinger orginally was captured in the same place in northern Wisconsin.
Some of the bank scenes were from a bank in Oshkosh,WI as well as many other scenes.
I think Madison and Columbus Wisconsin also had scenes filmed there.

zooy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatNurse22

I saw it!!

It was very good. Kind of long...the BF thought it stretched on too much but I think they made it just the right length.

All in all a very interesting, well filmed movie with really good acting all around. Oh, and Johnny Depp, as usual, was a pleasure to watch,
This is exactly what I was going to type. Fiance fell asleep therefore it was too long for him.
I didn't even mind the historical innacuracies because Depp is just too delicious and I wish I had been romanced like that!

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Alot of that film was shot in Wisconsin. The ending I believe was shot were Dillinger orginally was captured in the same place in northern Wisconsin.
Some of the bank scenes were from a bank in Oshkosh,WI as well as many other scenes.
I think Madison and Columbus Wisconsin also had scenes filmed there.
He was here in Milwaukee- I remember the hype about it (was that last summer??? idk) and people were gathering like nuts to just catch a glimpse of him. My mom got a picture of like his back or something and she freaked out when she showed me (she overreacted big time).

The place way up north was called the "Little Bohemia Lodge" in Manitowish Waters (that's WAY up north here in Wisconsin)

I soooo want to see it- I'll probably end up going with my friend Greg when I'm up north on vacation near the end of the month. Long wait!!!