Google search: "Why can't guys like cats?"

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
First result: "Why can't men dress like Barack Obama?"

explain that one to me. Try it out and see for yourself.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did, and didn't get that response.

First response: Emo Cats| Three Ways To Take It.

None of the responses I got are even similiar to yours

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got the same one. Lol that's crazy..
The next one I got was :"Gay guys and cats, who says gay guys don't like pussy"
LMAO

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got the Obama link too! Not sure I understand that connection...

I followed a few of the other links, and came up with a guy in Grand Rapids, MI (I'm in MI, too!) with a cat named Farfel. Cute blog.

I think guys who like cats are wonderful! If I was actually in the market for a relationship....a guy who didn't like cats would definitely be a deal breaker...even if everything else was perfect.

hosman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I pretty much grew up thinking cats were sissy pets.Now that I got adopted by one I`m impressed by how loyal and devoted they can be. HELP!! I`m becoming sensetive and feel the urge to write poetry and walk barefoot along the beach! Still macho though,k?
-

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

I think guys who like cats are wonderful! If I was actually in the market for a relationship....a guy who didn't like cats would definitely be a deal breaker...even if everything else was perfect.
it's definitely one of mine [i have 3]. my new beau has passed 2 of mine already - likes cats, is a Christian.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got this thread, then the Obama one, then the gay guy one.

I think some of it has to do with control. Most of the guys I know couldn't stand it if their pets didn't do exactly what they were asked of. JMO, I really don't mean to sound sexist.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I scrolled down and came to another interesting link.

"Why do bad guys like cats? Maybe because Cats Are Mean - they kill birds and mice, just so they can offer you the corpse. Cats are lap-sized and perfect to pet while scheming. Cats also (reputedly) believe they are entitled to be worshipped and revered by the entire world, and only tolerate the presence of those they can make the most use of. Dogs are faithful and loyal, but cats are fickle with a superiority complex. Villains and cats just fit. It's the perfect accessory for a Card Carrying Villain."

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mollysmom

I scrolled down and came to another interesting link.

"Why do bad guys like cats? Maybe because Cats Are Mean - they kill birds and mice, just so they can offer you the corpse. Cats are lap-sized and perfect to pet while scheming. Cats also (reputedly) believe they are entitled to be worshipped and revered by the entire world, and only tolerate the presence of those they can make the most use of. Dogs are faithful and loyal, but cats are fickle with a superiority complex. Villains and cats just fit. It's the perfect accessory for a Card Carrying Villain."

BTW, I got different results with the phrase in quotes than without.