TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › New photos from me *cuteness warning*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New photos from me *cuteness warning*

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
Hi everybody,

Thank you firstly for viewing my thread. I want to share quite a few photos with you today. First of all was my motivation to post this thread. My partner/boyfriend/So Kieran has been really sick lately and after going to the movies today he just crashed afterwards. I was bumming around the house getting ready for work when I came into the lounge and found him. I've been jelous of everybodies SO's and their pets so I ran to get the camera.

Secondly I want to share a few photos from last week's National show with you.

Then last but not least will be some random shots of my babies around the home.

I hope you enjoy and thanks again for looking

First of all here is Kieran and Elmo (he will be 10 in Nov.) Both fast asleep







ETA: Those red cushions are Elmo's day beds
post #2 of 29
Thread Starter 
Next here is my Nana's kitten, Happy and I, at the National show in Auckland last weekend.

She "happily" slept like this for about an hour and a half









Here's my baby girl Tales asleep in her cage



And Happy's sister, Girly asleep in her cage - are our cats laid back much?

post #3 of 29
Thread Starter 
Oh and here's another one of my spoilt babies - Sophie, she will be 7 in October. How many cats get there own Stove to eat on??? LOL! That's Elmo's new bowl too!









I love Sophie. She's my wombat kitty!
post #4 of 29
Thread Starter 
Elmo has been a spoilt boy lately too - I think he's my Ma's favourite He got a new bed tonight. I'm trying to get Ma to buy a couple for my girls too but no such luck so far.





Just two shots of my only boy cat baby!





Here are some photos of Fluffy (the fluffy one) and Tales about a month ago.







ETA: I'm just uploading 2 video's of my cute girls and I want to share some more photos too!!

EATA: Here's the first video

LOTS of baby talk.... It's Fluffy & Tales in their bed and me waking them up.

Check out that monster yawn from Tales!




ETA again Here's my second video, it's the last baby of mine I haven't shown. Her name is Flutterby - she is Tales and Fluffy's Mum. As you can see she's my little princess and she has a stunning personality.

post #5 of 29
I love the pic of Kieran and Elmo! And the rest aren't bad, either, esp. the one of you and Happy.
post #6 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
I love the pic of Kieran and Elmo!
Me too! So cute!
post #7 of 29
I can´t believe!... what a cuteness!....

thinking better I need to rest too... Sam do you think Kiearan MIND if I lie next to him and the cat to sleep too?...
........
Those photos of him are terrifics!... Let he see it!......
post #8 of 29
All those pics were great!
post #9 of 29
Thread Starter 
Here are the final photos for this thread tonight - sorry they were so spaced out. The vids took 10 mins each to load

Just a small selection of my Nana's kittens. The kittens here are pictured at 15 weeks old. They are slightly smaller then the normal litter but there were 7 babies in this litter.

Firstly here's Happy (Her show name is Grafton Happily Never After)



Girly (Grafton My Best Friend's Girl)



Bee (Grafton Secret Life of Bees) I almost took this girl home



Jarmie's (Grafton Boy In Striped Pyjamas) He's coming to stay here in 2 weeks



post #10 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
I love the pic of Kieran and Elmo! And the rest aren't bad, either, esp. the one of you and Happy.
Thank you Jan. I love that photo of Kieran and Elmo too. I've got a photo of him on my drawers of him and his puppy cuddled up when he was 3 years old so I'm going to get this one framed too.

After I showed him the photos he said Elmo was a little weasel and he had snuck up into his arms like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
Me too! So cute!
Thanks Linda! I think they're pretty cute too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
I can´t believe!... what a cuteness!

thinking better I need to rest too... Sam do you think Kiearan MIND if I lie next to him and the cat to sleep too?...
........
Those photos of him are terrifics!... Let he see it!......
LOL Rigel I do think he would mind. He asked me when he woke up if I could get them a blanket! Thanks Rigel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscatlady View Post
All those pics were great!
Awww thank you!
post #11 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats View Post

awwww, so comfy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats View Post

sweetness x 2

Thanks for the pics Sam.....love seeing your babies.


just watched the vids... I love their lil mews....so sweet.
post #12 of 29
Sam, your warning wasn't strong enough. That's some major cuteness going on there. I love seeing men and their kittens napping together. What could be sweeter?

And, Grafton Boy in Striped Pyjamas looks an awful lot like Sonic to me. It's in the eyes. Can't wait until you get a black exotic!
post #13 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady View Post
sweetness x 2

Thanks for the pics Sam.....love seeing your babies.


just watched the vids... I love their lil mews....so sweet.
Thanks Chris. I love seeing yours too!

I love the videos. They make me burst with pride and happiness. They are just the sweetest cats. Especially Flutterby she's always happy and cheerful, no matter what!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfamiliars View Post
Sam, your warning wasn't strong enough. That's some major cuteness going on there. I love seeing men and their kittens napping together. What could be sweeter?

And, Grafton Boy in Striped Pyjamas looks an awful lot like Sonic to me. It's in the eyes. Can't wait until you get a black exotic!
I love men and kitties napping too. I'm just glad I caught him for a change.

Funny you mention that. Sonic & Jarmies are cousins! They are the same colour too, except Sonic had white on him.





The two boys at the same age.

I've had one Black Exotic - his name was Captivating Highway Man. I don't think I have any photos of him though. He was beautiful.
post #14 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats View Post


Funny you mention that. Sonic & Jarmies are cousins! They are the same colour too, except Sonic had white on him.





The two boys at the same age.

I've had one Black Exotic - his name was Captivating Highway Man. I don't think I have any photos of him though. He was beautiful.
Wow! They DO look as much alike as I thought. How is my Sonic doing?

P.S. You DID have a black Persian, right? Bear something?
post #15 of 29
Oh my, that pic of Kieran and Elmo is beyond precious

Bee looks like my Lucia, they have similar coloring, she's a doll Except Bee has normal looking paws, unlike Lucia

And Jarmie Gorgeous

I love them all, but Fluffy has stolen my heart LOVE the videos of her and Tales, sweet little mews they have
post #16 of 29
OMG Sam!. You weren't joking on the cuteness warning were you! I can't even pick a favourite because they were all awwww factor

All your cats are gorgeous, i could squeeze their little cheeks because their so cute looking
post #17 of 29
Sam - Those are adorable! I love when people take videos of their cats & they all have their "cat voices" going.

I'm sorry Kiernan is sick but I'm sure that Elmo made him feel better. I love Elmo's new house!
post #18 of 29
Oh good lord! There is only so muchh cutness I can take at a time so good job you spaced them I can`t pick one favourite, they are all so sweet

I`m amazed at how relaxed they are at the show It`s so funny that they are all sleeping upside down!
post #19 of 29
Great pictures!

Yours are such happy-looking, laid-back cats. Mine are usually too ornery to snuggle like that!
post #20 of 29
Sam, They're all just gorgeous! Do they all squeak like Flutterby?
post #21 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfamiliars View Post
Wow! They DO look as much alike as I thought. How is my Sonic doing?

P.S. You DID have a black Persian, right? Bear something?
Yup his name was "Moon Bear". I've bred quite a few Black Persian kittens though - names I can remember "He's so fine", "Lights Off" and "On A Roll".

Sonic is doing great. He will be 7 months old tomorrow. I saw him last weekend and he weighs 4.5KG He was the biggest Persian kitten I've ever seen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Oh my, that pic of Kieran and Elmo is beyond precious

Bee looks like my Lucia, they have similar coloring, she's a doll Except Bee has normal looking paws, unlike Lucia

And Jarmie Gorgeous

I love them all, but Fluffy has stolen my heart LOVE the videos of her and Tales, sweet little mews they have
Lucia's paws are so adorable. Since Bee is an Exotic they don't usually get the "tuffle fluff" that the Fluffies do. I love Bee's colour!!

Fluffy has stolen my heart too! She is just the sweetest little princess ever! I love the Persian's personalities over the Exotic's too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
OMG Sam!. You weren't joking on the cuteness warning were you! I can't even pick a favourite because they were all awwww factor

All your cats are gorgeous, i could squeeze their little cheeks because their so cute looking
LOL I just went and squeezed Elmo's cheeks. He wasn't too impressed.

He got into his new bed at 1am this morning and it's almost 4pm now and he hasn't left

Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva View Post
Sam - Those are adorable! I love when people take videos of their cats & they all have their "cat voices" going.

I'm sorry Kiernan is sick but I'm sure that Elmo made him feel better. I love Elmo's new house!
LOL Yeah Kieran get's annoyed at my cat voice. Since my girl's hang out in the front room of my house I get to see them as I pull up in the car and as soon as I pull up I start saying TT, Fluffini, Flutterbeebee. Yeah ok

Elmo's new house is great. I'm so happy he likes it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffacake View Post
Oh good lord! There is only so muchh cutness I can take at a time so good job you spaced them I can`t pick one favourite, they are all so sweet

I`m amazed at how relaxed they are at the show It`s so funny that they are all sleeping upside down!
Yeah both my two girls love the cat shows (Fluffy & Tales). They have been to eight this year already! If they didn't like it I wouldn't keep taking them, although you just reminded me someone made a complaint to the show manager that Tales (upside down cat) that she was distressed. She was lying upside down like that, twitching. I think she was having a kitty dream and also was feeling the cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoko9 View Post
Great pictures!

Yours are such happy-looking, laid-back cats. Mine are usually too ornery to snuggle like that!
Thank you. My two older kitties don't snuggle anymore, but I wish they did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD View Post
Sam, They're all just gorgeous! Do they all squeak like Flutterby?
Yup - my girls have the sweetest mews. I would say Elmo does but it's not cute at 6am outside my bedroom door.

Thanks again everybody!

ETA: Had to delete some smilies from my pics - I had 33 and the limit is 17! LOL!
post #22 of 29
Beautfil photos Sam From your Nana's kittens I like Girly.

You'd never get an Oci to sleep inside your jumper
post #23 of 29
I'm with Susan - I want to squeeze and smooch those cheeks! They're aboslutely lovely pictures and of SUCH CUTE KITTIES!

....and the pick of Kieran and Elmo is just tooooooooo precious. Yeah, right - Elmo snuck up on him! Is his nose growing yet?

Thanks for sharing!

Laurie
post #24 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by missymotus View Post
Beautfil photos Sam From your Nana's kittens I like Girly.

You'd never get an Oci to sleep inside your jumper
Thanks Amanda. I like Girly to - although Happy is doing better at the shows because she's got such big, expressive eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDG View Post
I'm with Susan - I want to squeeze and smooch those cheeks! They're aboslutely lovely pictures and of SUCH CUTE KITTIES!

....and the pick of Kieran and Elmo is just tooooooooo precious. Yeah, right - Elmo snuck up on him! Is his nose growing yet?

Thanks for sharing!

Laurie
LOL Yes his nose is growing. One of our friends commented on FB when I posted that pic "Cat Spooner" Thanks Laurie!!
post #25 of 29
Awww those photos of Kieran and Elmo are too precious! I hope that Kieran is feeling better?

You know I have a soft spot for Tales and Fluffy

How are those burmillas that I met? Was it Romeo and Juliet? So many cats that day!!
post #26 of 29
Tales is my new favorite!!!
post #27 of 29
Kieran and Elmo and those kittens... You were right to post the cuteness warnings!!!!
post #28 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwideus View Post
Awww those photos of Kieran and Elmo are too precious! I hope that Kieran is feeling better?

You know I have a soft spot for Tales and Fluffy

How are those burmillas that I met? Was it Romeo and Juliet? So many cats that day!!
Yup Kieran is feeling a little bit better, Kellye. He went back to work today, thankfully!

Thank you!! I've got a HUGE soft spot for Tales & Fluffy. I love them so much.

The Burmillas were Jack & Jill, but I just love the names Romeo & Juliet, I want to call one of next kittens Romeo. They are doing really well. Jack is currently running as 8th best Shorthair kitten in NZ at the moment!

Thanks Kellye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbriness763 View Post
Tales is my new favorite!!!
She's Sonic's sister - she's got so much character and loves to be kissed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky View Post
Kieran and Elmo and those kittens... You were right to post the cuteness warnings!!!!
Thank you!
post #29 of 29
Tahnk you for the warning, I almost fainted, too much cuteness!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › New photos from me *cuteness warning*