My memory is SO bad...

keycube

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
C'mon now, everyone, in unison:

"How bad is it?"

My memory is SO bad, that when I apply flea medication to my five cats, I have to do it in order of when I acquired them, lest I lose track after, oh, the 2nd treatment, and risk overmedicating someone.

That's bad. Or is it? Anyone else have to do something similar? C'mon, give my misery come company...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My memory is so bad that I can't remember all my cats' names without writing them down

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Keycube

C'mon now, everyone, in unison:

"How bad is it?"

My memory is SO bad, that when I apply flea medication to my five cats, I have to do it in order of when I acquired them, lest I lose track after, oh, the 2nd treatment, and risk overmedicating someone.
Wait, how do you lose track? Doesn't the big greasy spot on the back of their necks give it away even if you forget? Or is this something differentlike a pill?

As for me, Tre gets his high blood pressure in the form of a cream that I run inside of his ear each night. I'm supposed to alternate ears each day, but I can never remember which ear I put it in the night before. The only way I have been able to keep it straight is to finally tie it to something else. He gets half of a glucosamine tablet each night, so depending on whether there is a half pill left over from the night before or not is the only way I can keep track.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What forum am I on? Whose cats are those in my signature?

fattykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Who am I?

Seriously, though. I'm extremely forgetful. I have bad situational awareness, so important things just go without notice. I was thinking of a brand of cat food to tell my mom about (Innova EVO) and I was completely dumbstruck when my mom asked me what was a high-quality cat food.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm cheap, stingey and it works so HEY - I apply 1/2 to my kitten Tales and 1/2 to my youngest cat Fluffy. I poured the whole lot on Fluffy the other day without realising.