I love you Shadow

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to say goodbye to my best buddy this morning. I can't imagine what the last 16 years of my life would have been without him in it but I do know that he made every day of it special. I'd give anything in the world to have him back healthy and happy again. I know he's in a better place now where he won't have to suffer.

Rest in peace, Shadow. Midnight is waiting for you over at bridge. I love you pal, I always have and always will.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry, Bryan.
Thinking of you and, Shadow. RIP sweet boy.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry

RIP Shadow, your suffering is over now, play in that happy play with all our other RB kitties.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Until you are together again...
rest in peace dear Shadow.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

I had to say goodbye to my best buddy this morning. I can't imagine what the last 16 years of my life would have been without him in it but I do know that he made every day of it special. I'd give anything in the world to have him back healthy and happy again. I know he's in a better place now where he won't have to suffer.

Rest in peace, Shadow. Midnight is waiting for you over at bridge. I love you pal, I always have and always will.
I am so sorry for your loss Bryan, I know your heart is breaking, please know that I will be thinking about you and I will be hoping that you start to have better days soon.

RIP Shadow

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no!. I'm so sorry Bryan. I was really hoping to hear some good news in your health thread on Shadow this evening

Play happily over at the bridge sweet boy, your Dad's going to miss you so much

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
so sorry to hear of Shadow's passing - won't heal the hole he left in your heart, but what a nice, long life he had! & i know you know this, but you made the right & loving decision for him

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your condolonces and the kind words about Shadow.

I know I did the right thing but it doesn't help to ease the pain at all. I do find some comfort in knowing that he and Midnight are reunited and I'll see them again some day. I know he missed his sister.