The Chairman Squishy Meow "Mr. Squishy"

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mr. Squishy, now that his wounds are healed, with his hair starting to grow back in. He's less embarassed now, so letting me take pics.

Not let loose - ever - so he's learning to be on harness/leash

"Ahhh.....dirt!"

"who sprayed the bushes?"

Mr. Smug

Comfy as can be!

I had to change harnesses halfway through, the green one is too small for his pudge. Yet he slipped the pink one. Need to look around for a better one for him. For a pudgy kitty - he sure can run fast!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Squishy does look pretty smug.
He is confident that you are charmed by his extreme handsomeness and will do whatever he wants you to do, all the time, forever.

Probably, he is right.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How does he do on his harness? When I put Cammy's on her she won't walk around. She just sits there. lol

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Mr. Squishy, now that his wounds are healed, with his hair starting to grow back in. He's less embarassed now, so letting me take pics.

Not let loose - ever - so he's learning to be on harness/leash

"Ahhh.....dirt!"

"who sprayed the bushes?"

Mr. Smug

Comfy as can be!

I had to change harnesses halfway through, the green one is too small for his pudge. Yet he slipped the pink one. Need to look around for a better one for him. For a pudgy kitty - he sure can run fast!
Cute!
. He looks exactly like my cat Casey but Squishy needs to have an orange "ring" on his left paw.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

Squishy does look pretty smug.
He is confident that you are charmed by his extreme handsomeness and will do whatever he wants you to do, all the time, forever.

Probably, he is right.
He is right. 3 expensive vet trips, one including surgery in less than 2 weeks, the extra care....he's dang lucky he's so cute & I love him.

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

He is so darn adorable! I cracked up at "Ahh...dirt"
He's a boy. Boys love dirt, right?
He absolutely ADORES rolling in the driveway.

Originally Posted by kscatlady

How does he do on his harness? When I put Cammy's on her she won't walk around. She just sits there. lol
It's taken me over a month to get him to where he'll walk a few steps. Beyond that, he's still resisting. But I think he's figured out he either walks on the harness, or stays shut in the garage!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He does look smug. . .and he's perfectly right! He's a verry handsome kitty.
Gorgeous.

When I let Molly take me for a walk she does the "Ahh, dirt" thing, too. She doesn't walk, she lies down and sunbathes and rolls over and over, and I have to untangle her from the leash like 45,000 times.
How do you think I'll be able to get her to you, know, walk?