What's next? Opposable thumbs?

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I caught Tuscany walking upright today. I fear what will happen to us when she evolves to having opposable thumbs.

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not to offend you or anyone else, but I find that picture kind of creepy! Next thing you know she's going to be sitting upright at the breakfast table when you wake up eating cereal out of a bowl with a spoon or something
!

Was she really just like walking around like that for no reason? That's weird
. Cute, but weird. Maybe she wants to be like you?

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is an amazing photo.

Tuscany

russiankitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh no looks like ya caught her out, cats always walk around on their hind legs when you have your back turned don't you know.. i hear they even put on little clothes and go into town for a spot of cat mint tea and then discuss the price of fish
Hay seriously I am sure they do !

awww love the pic what a stunning kitty cat !!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mismaris777

Was she really just like walking around like that for no reason? That's weird
. Cute, but weird. Maybe she wants to be like you?
Ok, your post really cracked me up.

Basically the picture and my post was a joke. I was playing with Tuscany with Da Bird toy and snapping pics of her leaping in the air. I captured her landing in this pic and I found it comical, so I posted about her walking, although she wasn't really walking and never has walked. She's a normal cat just with bengal genes.

She does look kind of creepy in the pic...like a cat mummy...or something.

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Ok, your post really cracked me up.

Basically the picture and my post was a joke. I was playing with Tuscany with Da Bird toy and snapping pics of her leaping in the air. I captured her landing in this pic and I found it comical, so I posted about her walking, although she wasn't really walking and never has walked. She's a normal cat just with bengal genes.

She does look kind of creepy in the pic...like a cat mummy...or something.
Okay I'm officially the most gullable person in the world. To me, she looks possessed in that picture or something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mismaris777

Okay I'm officially the most gullable person in the world. To me, she looks possessed in that picture or something.
LOL, yes I agree, she looks possessed. Thanks for your comments, I didn't find them gullable at all, and I certainly enjoyed them!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the other day we were in the kitchen cooking (and of course the cats were "starving") and when we handed out treats, Jack was up on his back legs and did a few hops on 2 legs and sorta was dancing to get the treats without putting the other 2 feet on the ground.

Tried to get him to do it again, but couldn't.....

Love your pics.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I figure... once she gets the hang of the walking thing, opposable thumbs are the next thing in line. And then... She's going to take over the world.

Better watch out. She's obviously been planning this for the entire 3+ years that she has lived with you. Now that she knows for sure that you are keeping her forever, she has the whole rest of her life to learn to imitate her favorite humans and then... World domination.
Guaranteed!