I am an airhead

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So this morning I started dinner in the crock pot started it at 6am so it could cook for 10 hours. Well I went in the kitchen to peak on it at like 8 and noticed that I forgot to turn it on
So i turn it on and and kinda giggle at myself, but 8hours is still a good cook time. Well I went into the kitchen again to do some dishes and wanted to peak on dinner and the crock pot was not hot at all!! After about 15min of freaking out I noticed that I never plugged it in.
Guess I will have to step it up to high and hope it turns out ok

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

That sounds exactly like something I would do!
Well I'll be honest it doesn't sound like something I'd do!!

Oh yeah that's right said she who shaved her legs the other night got out of the shower and commented to oneself how smooth they were...
then looked at the razor, only to see they still had that little plastic bit still on...so I hadn't even shaved!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Oh yeah that's right said she who shaved her legs the other night got out of the shower and commented to oneself how smooth they were...
then looked at the razor, only to see they still had that little plastic bit still on...so I hadn't even shaved!
X 100.

How'd dinner turn out? Hopefully better than Sam's hairy legs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Well I'll be honest it doesn't sound like something I'd do!!

One morning back in high school I got up showered and shaved like I did EVERY morning. Got to PE and noticed that I only had one leg shaved and I KNEW I shaved 2 legs. The only conclusion I could come to is that I shaved 1 leg twice.

The sad thing about the crock pot is this isnt the first time I have forgot to plug it in

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

X 100.

How'd dinner turn out? Hopefully better than Sam's hairy legs
It was ok. The bay leaves don't really have a chance to work their magic when it is on high. So it was alright, but could have been better.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I get to join the "airhead" club; I've forgotten to plug in the crockpot many times. I don't notice until a couple of hours later, then I worry the rest of the day about whether or not the whole family is going to come down with food poisoning

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh boy!

I've done stuff like that. Usually when I'm tired first thing in the morning. Like the time I tried to wash my face with conditioner...