Cat Toots

dragulescugirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG! The funniest thing happened!

So my husband and I like to "squeeze" our cats to hear them give those indignant squeals. It's akin to what the engineers are doing in the cat yodeling video.

Anyway, I picked up Harley and gave him a quick squeeze and he let out the loudest (pardon my crudeness) FART! It was so loud it startled him and he jumped off my lap.

Both of the kittens have had the worst gas so I started feeding them plain, non-fat yogurt. I thought this remedied everything but I guess he still had a little in him.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Harley! Daisy will occasionally (and pardon my crudeness, too) let one...then turn around and look at me in disgust like I did it!

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aren't kitty toots just the funniest thing?! I was fostering a smushy-faced persian, and whenever I'd pet him on my bed he'd consistently fart for some reason. And they were stinky, too! And now Taylor, being the old lady she is, gets the "walking farts" lol. She walks down the hallway and just lets out little raspberry sounding farts. Then she'll turn around and look at me like, "heck yea, that was me!"

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Does anyone else's SO blame the cats when they let one rip? According to DH, all of our critters have the worst gas (NOT).
i'm nearly in tears over this....Sloth has SBDs (silent but deadly). He jumped up on me one morning and I squeezed him but aimed his hind end towards my DH and he let a SBD go......I thought my DH was going to pass out/vomit...it was the most disgusting thing i've ever smelled. Sloth is good for those. The dog is good for farting, spinning around smelling his own stench and then staring at us like we did it.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thai used to have the stinkiest farts! And they were not silent...he could clear a room!

I used to have an English Pointer, Jackson (RIP) and he'd rip one, turn around and smell his butt....and then run! It was hilarious!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Does anyone else's SO blame the cats when they let one rip?
No because i don't do them

Mine don't fluff really?. Although a few month's ago Jack did but that's been about it?.

I remember the day he came home when i picked him up i just heard this "Ffffffffff" from his backside then i whiffed him
His food was quickly changed though

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Lucy did silent, but stinky ones every time DH picked her up as a kitten. I never had a problem, but he always did.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
June Bug used to let a few go when we took her to the vet. I remember when I pulled her out for the vet, man was that a stinker!!
Occasionally you will here a piifff come from Bug, but she acts like nothing happened!
The horses.....now those are real stinkers!! Enough to clear 10 rooms!!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My foster boys let some really stinky ones...usually when I am petting them. Maybe I should give all of them probiotics or something.

claydust

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Taz is an 11 year old dsh, orange tom (neutered, indoor cat), about this size of a typical Maine Coon.

When he was about 6 months old, and the size of a "typical" adult, he was tearing around like he needed an exhorcist, typical for him when he was younger.

He ran from behind me, between my ankles, getting into the game, I caught him around the middle, lifting him, rear end towards me, a tactical blunder on my part. He then dropped "the bomb"

I let go of him and he hit the floor running, barely missing a step and carried on with his frantic activity