Daily Thread: Thurs. July 2

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning peeps.

How's everyone out there in cyberland?

Hope everyone is well, and has a great day.

Nothing much planned here today. Yet another dark and gloomy day, but this is supposed to be it. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice and sunny but not too hot. I know I for one, will be glad when this silly weather is gone. I can think of a few people that need it to be gone.

I have an extra child today, my DD is bbsitting here.... can't really send em outside tho
so we'll see. I might actually see if DD can go there today.

This rain has really damaged some of my plants
I am not impressed.

Physio later, that's a given....and that is about it today.

Have a great day folks.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got an optical migraine last night just before we would give my son a bath. I didn't trust myself so he went down without one. Another night of him waking up every hour or two with gas. My head is killing me and I feel like my right eye is about to pop out. I plan on crashing on the couch and hope mom watches my son longer than usual.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I got an optical migraine last night
Oh gosh Michele, I hope you can lay down for a bit today..... that your head feels better soon

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Oh gosh Michele, I hope you can lay down for a bit today..... that your head feels better soon
TY and that's two nights he hasn't slept through. They spoil us when they do don't they.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

TY and that's two nights he hasn't slept through. They spoil us when they do don't they.
LOL, indeed they do. If mom won't watch him, hopefully he will sleep for a few hours straight today, so you can too

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Looks like a nice day on tap weatherwise - mostly sunny with a high of about 85. Right now, I'm doing some work work over on my other monitor. I've got a program that has to be written today and I've got it running on my work computer to test it. In about half an hour, I'm going to the grocery store because I'm out of a lot of things. I'll stop by the bank on the way home to deposit the travel refund from my Lituania trip last month.

I have class from 10:30 until 1:00, but it's online and it's fairly easy, so I'll probably just surf the 'net on the other monitor while it's going on.
I have a take-home test that's being distributed this afternoon, so I'm going to try and finish it tonight. I have a much harder one being handed out on Sunday, so I want to finish this one so that I don't have anything hanging over me during the holiday weekend.

It's also boneless wings night at the local place where a few friends and I like to hang out, so I may drop by there for a bit and grab dinner. Other than that, maybe a little cleaning, some reading, and perhaps a bit of TV. I'm off work tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about getting to bed early at least.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

It is another dull dreary day here as well, it is not raining yet but it sure feels like it will soon. Hope you are right Chris and this is the last day for this crappy weather.

A little on the weary side today, I seemed to have developed a case of reverse insomnia the last few days and have been waking up really early and not being able to back to sleep. This morning it was 4:45 which wouldn't be to bad except it was long after midnight before I got to sleep.

Have a few plans for today, am meeting a old friend for coffee around 1 P.M. he is in town visiting relatives for the week so it will be nice to catch up with him.

Also have to do the bank thing and maybe a bit of grocery shopping if I have the energy.

The kitties are all sleeping, they had their breakfast early and decided that a morning nap was in order...Sometimes I wish I could sleep as well as they do, but then I don't think I would get to much accomplished sleeping 20 hours a day.

Everyone have a great day

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
its really warm here again infact unbelievably warm so i might try to get outside but ive just been to physio so im struggling to get up and down at the moment

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's just hit Friday here. This would be the weekend for most but it's the start of my working week!

I'll probably hit the sack around 2.30AM tonight and try to get up around 9.00AM. I've got lots of chores I want to get done around the house.

I've got work this afternoon at 5pm right through until 1am.

I hope everyone has a good day!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rain again what else. It has rained every day for the month of June and July is starting out no better.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone!! I have a meeting at work in about an hour, then I am going to the barn to take care of the boys! Its going to be around 100 today! Hope everyone has a great day!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Morning All!!

Have a few plans for today, am meeting a old friend for coffee around 1 P.M. he is in town visiting relatives for the week so it will be nice to catch up with him.
Well this was fun, we had a great visit and it was really nice to spend some time with someone I hadn't seen for ages. We had lunch then went for a short walk and spent an hour sitting in the park just catching up. All in all it was a great day and I really enjoyed spending time with an old friend.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another long day for me. Left home at 5:20 am and got back home at 6:20 pm.

Busy day at work and then I got a new landscaping job and worked 3 hours at another late this afternoon.

So I'm tired and am being a vegatable tonite on the sofa!