I woke up to babies...

horychun

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
OMG! im sitting last night thinking, oh im worried over nothing, she still has AT LEAST a week...

she was meowing when i went to bed last night, so i went in and gave her a bunch of lovin, she seemed kind of antsy but i didnt want to over think it... lol.

my daughter and son came running to me this morning yelling THERE'S 2 BABIES!!

she has since had a third... im going to go check on here again right now. Still only 3, but i can see more in her belly... this is sooo exciting... lol

oh ya, 2 without tails, one with, and they are all mommy's colors so far.

somanykitties

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you....do you have a total yet? What do you mean 2 without tails??? Is that normal???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

horychun

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
lol... yes they are manx kittens... sry. We have 4 total, I think she is done, she has been out to eat and has cleaned herself up.

Next question... Can she go back into labor? someone told me that cats can have some one day then the rest the next day... is this true??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

horychun

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Photos of the four. i think 3 boys and 1 girl

And this is momma after the 4... Still pretty big around the belly.

threecatowner

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Horychun

Next question... Can she go back into labor? someone told me that cats can have some one day then the rest the next day... is this true??
Yes. When I was a kid our mother cat Sandy had 3 kittens about two months after her first litter. They were undersized and all died shortly after birth. A week later I woke up and Sandy was lying beside me (on the WHITE bedspread!) calmly grooming herself. Beside her lay a dead baby kitten, same color as one of the others we had buried a week earlier. I screamed that Sandy had "dug up one of her kittens!" (I was 8!), but a knowledgeable "cat lady" later told us that this was entirely possible.

Your babies are precious.