Hot, Tired and Annoyed.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evening All!!

Well it has been one of those days.

Right now I am sitting here with an ice pack on my shoulder which is behaving really badly because of the heat and humidity.
Spent most of the afternoon trying to get a automatic debit removed from my bank account, I recently changed insurance companies but the bank doesn't seem to understand I don't want to continue to pay the old company that I don't deal with anymore.

My theory is I have had enough for today, I am going to make myself some apple cinnamon tea, take a couple of painkillers for my shoulder and head off to bed.

Could use a few vibes for a better day tomorrow.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I wish I could send you some of our cool weather. Right now its 19C and going to drop down a few degrees for the overnight hours.

I've spent some days myself either with a hot or cold pack and some pain killers to.

Hoping you feel better tomorrow.

As for the bank I guess you have to find the right person to speak with as they should cancel that auto debit without a problem. Perhaps send a letter??

Have a restfull evening.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

As for the bank I guess you have to find the right person to speak with as they should cancel that auto debit without a problem. Perhaps send a letter??

Have a restfull evening.
This is what I thought as well, however since it the insurance company arranged the debit and I simply agreed to it they have to be the ones to cancel it. I am sure they will but trying to get ahold of somebody there is a big pain in the butt....

Anyway I am sure tomorrow will be a better day, it is suppose to rain later tonight so that should cool it down some.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww I hope you feel better tomorrow! Sending good vibes your way! Its been in the 100s here so I kinds know how you feel! Although when I went to visit my uncle in Alabama a few suers ago....the humidity was awful!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks a bunch for the support guys.

I manage to get a hold of the insurance company this morning and they agreed to contact the bank and cancel the debit. So that's all done..

As for my shoulders well the weather here is still pretty damp so they are still acting up. I think the are a bit better then yesterday however I have had ice packs on them several times today.

I have to say this arthritis stuff really sucks but I suppose I should be happy it's not worse.