Animal Communicator

plebayo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope this is where this goes. Someone on www.pitbulltalk.com recommended Cindy Wenger as a communicator. http://www.peaceablekingdomac.com/

I set up an appointment for today. My cat Pause passed away March 20th. He was a great cat, almost 3 years old. We sedated him so he could give blood to a dying leukemia cat. He was fine, he was breathing. We took x-rays of his bladder as he had constant bladder issues, when i came out from developing the rads he crashed. We got a catheter into him, we tried giving him back his blood, to no avail. They bagged him and bagged him, nothing. I felt horrible, and I still do. He was a great cat and I just keep thinking, if I had just left him at home. I remember coming home to pick him up that day and he was all friendly and happy to see me. He was a great cat.

Anyway here is the jist of what she said. I think she is legit, she was nice to talk to and it was better than hearing someone say "You can get another one. He's in a better place. I'm sorry for your loss." I posted this in my LJ-
----

When I got on the phone Cindy [the animal communicator] said that Pause sent her the image of a young man [mid life maybe] that is kind of like my guardian angel. He will help guide me and help me make the choice I don't know that I need to make yet. She said he had passed away but I'm wondering if it is my boss because since Pause passed away he has been really supportive and caring.

She then said that she instantly got a vision of toxins and dark secretions from Pause. Which is true, he had a bladder infection maybe the entire time I had him. She said she felt strongly that it was kidney failure. I don't know as we never did blood work or a necropsy.

She said that Pause says it's okay to get another pet. I identify with this as well in that I have continued to say 'I don't want another cat, I want my cat.' I guess it makes me feel better in that he is telling me that it's okay to have another cat.

She told me animals do not harbor ill will. That they know the differences when you are selling them or giving them away because you have to. She said he is not angry about what happened and he knows I didn't put him in harms way intentionally.

She said that [no offense to me] he was happy to shed his body. She said she feels a wonderful feeling of relief coming from him. She said she doesn't see him reincarnating soon but when he does he will probably be more careful with the body he chooses.

Overall I am satisfied. I do feel better, regardless. I think what hits me the most that convinces me she is legit is the thing about the toxins/kidneys. ALL that she knew at this point was his age, physical description, name, and that he died under anesthesia. She didn't say anything like "He died because his kidneys couldn't process the anesthesia" just that she felt it was kidneys or something in his body. So I think that is pretty legit because he was definitley not a well cat.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you're happy with what she siad, and it gives you peace, then that's all that matters

blast-off-girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
First, I am very sorry to hear about the passing of Pause. I can empathize because I lost the love of my life in January, Buster, to bladder cancer. I considered contacting an animal communicator after he passed away but I chose to spend my money elsewhere. In my opinion, I feel that animal communicators are a scam and prey on the vulnerabilities of pet owners. I also do not believe in psychics or any other entity that makes such claims. I guess you can call me a skeptic.

Nonetheless, I am glad that you had a good experience and it helped ease the pain of losing Pause. The most important thing is what you make of the experience and how it helped you cope.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

plebayo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's the thing... I thought I would share because it is hard to find someone who is "legit".

I'm open minded about the whole thing. I do agree I think some people can be scam artists but this woman had been recommended by someone who had to feuding pit bulls that were able to get along after the reading.

I guess the biggest thing for me is that 1.) anyone can tell you it's all gonna be okay but an animal communicator can have more to offer. 2.) She had no indication from me about Pause's bladder problems. It could be argued she chose kidney because of him being under anesthesia. However the way she worded it, without having a clue of his many bladder issues makes me feel like she either can read animals, or she is really good at guessing.

Either way I thought I would share my story, at least for people who do believe in this kind of thing. I'm not trying to convince anyone that this is real, or that this woman is real. Just sharing what happened and hopefully if someone wants to try an animal communicator they know my personal expirience.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have used Cindy a few times through the recommendation of Helen.
She always amazes me in everything she has said. I have never been disappointed.

Helen and I use to laugh about her saying that my cat Tino thinks my cat Ducky shows little respect for the family with how silly he is
and thats true

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I have used Cindy a few times through the recommendation of Helen.
She always amazes me in everything she has said. I have never been disappointed.

Helen and I use to laugh about her saying that my cat Tino thinks my cat Ducky shows little respect for the family with how silly he is
and thats true
One can only imagine what he must think of Kiko!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

One can only imagine what he must think of Kiko!

Kiko and Ducky are so similar and they LOVE to bounce off the walls everyday, together, but Ducky is REALLY silly.

Kiko also respects Tino' seriousness and Ducky practically laughs in his face. If you can imagine that

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Kiko and Ducky are so similar and they LOVE to bounce off the walls everyday, together, but Ducky is REALLY silly.

Kiko also respects Tino' seriousness and Ducky practically laughs in his face. If you can imagine that
That's too cute though!
I can just picture Ducky jumping on Tino when he's trying to be all serious, and sit on his head or something!

But see, when your name is "Ducky", how can you be serious?

plebayo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's cool to hear that other people have talked with her. I've considered using a communicator when Pause initially passed away but I was worried about it being scam or something. When I saw the recomendation on the other forum I figured what the heck.

Yeah, I could spend my money elsewhere but for today it was a resonable investment for me.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For what it's worth, I used an animal communicator when Suzy disappeared. I deliberately gave her the barest minimum of information -- certainly nothing about personality or habits -- and I was blown away at how accurate her "reading" of Sooz was in terms of personality, habits, attitudes. (She also, unsolicited, totally pegged Sooz's sister Samantha, supposedly from what Suzy "said" -- different as night and day those two.) So when she said that Sooz was with an older woman, would come home when that woman didn't need her any more, and it might be a while, it kind of fit -- and since neither of us has felt Suzy's spirit leave, we still consider ourselves a three-cat household, even though we've not seen her in a while.

I still have mixed feelings about animal communicators, because there are scam artists out there -- no doubt about it -- but this one either was in commnication with Sooz or was veeeerrrry good at guessing. Only you can decide how well what this person tells you fits with what you know about your cat but did not divulge beforehand.

plebayo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I still have mixed feelings about animal communicators, because there are scam artists out there -- no doubt about it -- but this one either was in commnication with Sooz or was veeeerrrry good at guessing. Only you can decide how well what this person tells you fits with what you know about your cat but did not divulge beforehand.
Yeah I definitley think you have to be careful about who you choose to talk with.

I would also like to mention she did the reading BEFORE I paid. And I am paying by check from OR to PA so it'll take a couple of days. Personally whether she's the real deal or not, I could totally screw her over. She only has a phone number, no address or anything so she really couldn't come after me for theft of services. I read a lot of websites of communicators who demand payment first. If I felt on the phone that she wasn't doing it right I could hang up immediatley and not pay a thing. I don't know... I just thought it was cool rather than all the other people I've read that say you MUST pay, even before scheduling a reading which means you have to wait until they recieve payment [if they don't do paypal] and then hope they keep their end of the deal.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Plebayo

Yeah I definitley think you have to be careful about who you choose to talk with.

I would also like to mention she did the reading BEFORE I paid. And I am paying by check from OR to PA so it'll take a couple of days. Personally whether she's the real deal or not, I could totally screw her over. She only has a phone number, no address or anything so she really couldn't come after me for theft of services. I read a lot of websites of communicators who demand payment first. If I felt on the phone that she wasn't doing it right I could hang up immediatley and not pay a thing. I don't know... I just thought it was cool rather than all the other people I've read that say you MUST pay, even before scheduling a reading which means you have to wait until they recieve payment [if they don't do paypal] and then hope they keep their end of the deal.
That's exactly right, that is another reason to trust her, and also she calls me and pays for the phone call, which I'm sure is part of her bill. Also we have gotten off on other subjects and have talked for longer than expected and she never charges me for that time.

plebayo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's exactly right, that is another reason to trust her, and also she calls me and pays for the phone call, which I'm sure is part of her bill. Also we have gotten off on other subjects and have talked for longer than expected and she never charges me for that time.
Yeah. I think if anything at all she's a really nice person who obviously loves animals. At the end of our conversation she asked how the weather was out here and that sort of thing. I didn't want to keep her so I kept it short but she was a really, really nice gal.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wanted to add another thing about Cindy. Jim didnt grow up with any animals, even though he loves them. When we first got Snowball, he loves to be around people, so would go with Jim a lot. Since Jim had never been responsible for an animal before, I was constantly calling him when Snowb was with him saying "have you walked him, have you fed him, have you given him water, is he comfortable....etc. etc"

Unsolicted Cindy told me "Snowball says he really appreciates how you are always looking out for him to make sure he is taken care of
This actually brought tears to my eyes. Because Snowball came from a neglected past. There is absolutely no way Cindy would have known I did this and to know that Snowball knew and appreciated just filled me with love

plebayo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Unsolicted Cindy told me "Snowball says he really appreciates how you are always looking out for him to make sure he is taken care of This actually brought tears to my eyes. Because Snowball came from a neglected past. There is absolutely no way Cindy would have known I did this and to know that Snowball knew and appreciated just filled me with love
That is pretty dang cool

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I know this is VERY OLD but I just found it and have used Cindy many times, today in fact to ask her to connect with Sylvester to let him know we are just trying to help him not hurt him when we comb him to get mats out, and she told me that he doesn't like the mat grooming because he can feel the intensity of my energy (too rough) trying to get the mats out, a calm approach works best for him, and going over the same spot too many times makes him nuts, basically I should do it and move on, and she said "he's a trip!" lol! She has blown our minds and others I know many times with things there is no way she could have known ahead of time, no way....