Member under the Spotlight Jun 28 - Jul 05!...Misty8723!!!! =)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning dear Members of TCS…

Today is the turn of another cool member on the site... post here your daily questions for the member during a week, please ask all about you really wants to know and of course RESPECTING the own Privacy of our MEMBERS,... I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members,.. of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!....

SO lets begin….Let me introduce to you to:

Misty8723

Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living …
AJUA!!!..

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, and thanks for the honor of being under the spotlight this week.

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico? …as a country or as a city?

I know of Mexico, but Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve unfortunately never had the opportunity to visit either the country or the city.

2.- ¿Wich part exactly? are you came by business or by vacations?

My husband went to Texas on a business many years ago, and crossed over the border just to say he had been in Mexico. I think all he did was walk over and walk back. He did bring me back some Pesos, which was pretty cool.

3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????.. .. Is the place where I´m live! ….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...
Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php

Oh, my, yes Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve heard of it and thank you for the link. I find the Mayans fascinating, and I would LOVE to take a trip there some day (if I could ever get enough money and time to make that trip). CoolCat, if I ever do make it down there, will you show me around?

4.- Can you speak spanish?

De nada. I keep saying I would like to learn, but havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t followed up on that yet.

5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

Well, I have a couple john Arthur martinez CDs, where he sings parts of a couple songs in Spanish, and one complete song, but no CDs that are just Spanish. Yes, I like it, what Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve heard.

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)

We have two Spanish TV stations on cable, and Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve watched a minute or two of movies they have on. I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t know if they were Mexican or not.

7.-Do you like the Mexican Food? ( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)

I like rice & beans. Unfortunately, Mexican food doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t like me too much.

8.-Do you like the Tequila? ...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?

Tequila Sunrise!

9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve never slept in a hammock. I have a feeling I would probably fall out.

10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m trying to think if Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve ever seen it, other than on tv and pictures. I guess maybe not.

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) ( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Boy, would I love to be there right now, lounging on the sand and drinking a tequila sunrise. Sadly, that vacation will have to wait until I win the Powerball. Maybe I can stop off there on my way to the Yucatan?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ABSOLUTELY..
I´ll be your guide!...
count with that!...
it would be terrific to find a TCS member here on mayan lands...

SO, ready for other set?...

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi CoolCat, I guess it's just you and me here
I love music, for me it has a very calming effect, when things are going wrong around me if I put my headphones on and escape into the music, I feel better.

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

I like most kinds of music. Right now I'm listening mostly to oldies pop, rock, and country from the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s. I just got a new car that has a free 6 month subscription to Sirius radio so I've been having fun with it while it's free. I'm not a big fan of jazz (except some of the lite jazz is okay) or opera, but like a little bit of everything else.

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

Hm. I guess I only have about 30 CDs, but lately I've been downloading mp3s, and I have a lot of tapes and vinyl. I'd like to convert them to mp3s some day.

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

My all time favorite is Harry Chapin.

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?

Hmm, let me think. I'm not sure I have one favorite. Maybe Martina McBride.

5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

I haven't yet, but I just checked it out briefly and bookmarked it. Definitely looks interesting.
6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

I don't. I think I have most of Harry Chapin's, but some is CD, some is tape, and some is vinyl.

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

I've been to concerts, but never participated.

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

I like to have a lot of stations on preset, and rarely settle on one. Especially now with the free Sirius, with about 20 presets.

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )

I haven't, but it looks like that one is jazz, so it might not be up my alley.

9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

At the moment, I prefer the mp3s because it's portable and you can have more variety than just a CD of a particular artist.

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

No, I'm not musical at all. I briefly took violin lessons when I was a kid, but I didn't stick with it and never got anywhere close to good.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My turn I guess:

Have you ever been to Canada?

Do you have any other animals beside cats?

Are you married or Single?

Do you have any children?

Who is your favorite author?

Do you have a favorite movie?

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full?

What is you favorite meal?

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you have any phobias?

2. What is your favorite element from the periodic table?

3. Have you had any embarrassing moments? Which was the most embarrassing?

4. What makes you happy?

5. Do you have a favorite online game?

6. Is there a type of food that you don't like?

7. What piece of furniture is your favorite?

8. What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own?

9. What is the best advice anyone has given you?

10. If you had a themesong, which would it be?

11. List one accomplishment you're proud of!

12. Do you have any recurring dreams?

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning, tierre0.

Have you ever been to Canada?

Yes, my first major trip on my own (with a friend) was to Montreal, which I totally fell in love with. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve also been to Toronto and Niagara Falls. My husband grew up near Buffalo, NY, and on visits up there we would sometimes cross over the Peace Bridge for quick visit.

Do you have any other animals beside cats?

I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t have any other pets, just my two cats, Swanie and Cindy. Growing up, we had all kinds of animals, including dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice, geese, chickens, maybe some Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m not remembering. I expect that if I had the space, time, and money, I would have a menagerie.

Are you married or Single?

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve been married for 29 years, first and only marriage.

Do you have any children?

I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t have children, just my fur babies.

Who is your favorite author?

I am an avid reader, but canâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t say that I have a favorite author. When I was young growing up, it was Arthur C. Clarke, but he lost me with his Rendezvous with Rama series. I still like his older stuff. Recently, I loved the George R. R. Martin series A Song of Ice and Fire, but his last installment was less than stellar and itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s taking him forever to finish the series, so Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve pretty much lost interest. I have been mostly reading the fantasy genre lately.

Do you have a favorite movie?

The Princess Bride. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve seen it dozens of times and enjoy it each time I watch it.

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full?

Sadly, at the moment, half empty I guess. So much going on at the moment that I know isnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t going to have a good ending, itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s hard to stay optimistic. I do try though.

What is you favorite meal?

Roast beef cooked in the crock pot all day, with noodles added shortly before itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s served. Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s easy to fix, and the ultimate comfort food.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there, Going Nova,

1. Do you have any phobias?

Yep, I have a fear of crossing bridges that are over water. Also have a food phobia based on smell and texture.

2. What is your favorite element from the periodic table?

Ag (silver)

3. Have you had any embarrassing moments? Which was the most embarrassing?

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m sure Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve had many embarrassing moments, but one of the advantages of getting older is that I find I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t remember them so vividly, and I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t get embarrassed as easily as I used to. Nothing I can come up with at the moment, sorry.

4. What makes you happy?

When I sit down and Swanie crawls up on my lap and starts purring, or when Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m in bed and he hops up and arranges himself on my leg. When Cindy flops over, purrs, and kneads when I pet her. When I hear good news from home instead of scary/depressing news.

5. Do you have a favorite online game?

The only games I play on the computer are solitaire and Free Cell. I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t have enough time to get involved with any of the more complex ones. I've played some on Pogo too, but not lately.

6. Is there a type of food that you don't like?

Anything with mayonnaise.

7. What piece of furniture is your favorite?

The sofa in the family room, I guess, when I can convince Swanie to let me share it with him. If I sit in "Swanieville," he will either choose to join me or try to throw me off.

8. What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own?

A T-shirt that I bought at a thrift store for about $3. It's one of those t-shirts they give you when you participate in a charity race, brand new when I bought it, and totally comfortable.

9. What is the best advice anyone has given you?

At a job I had years ago, we (the employees) were all complaining about some new policy that the boss had just implemented. My supervisor told us not to worry, that “this, too, shall pass.†Over the years I've discovered that it was excellent advice that can be applied to any situation.

10. If you had a themesong, which would it be?

That is a tough one. Maybe I would pick Circle, by Harry Chapin
It seems like I've been here before;
I can't remember when;
But I have this funny feeling;
That we'll all be together again.
No straight lines make up my life;
And all my roads have bends;
There's no clear-cut beginnings;
And so far no dead-ends.

11. List one accomplishment you're proud of!

Going back to school at age 30 and graduating Magna Cum Laude. I couldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t afford to go to college out of high School, and probably wouldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t have done as well as then either.

12. Do you have any recurring dreams?

I havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t had them in a while, but Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve had two recurring themes. The dreams are usually different, but the main theme is the same. The first one is about fire. Something will be on fire and I'll start trying to scream FIRE! but can't quite get it out. Used to wake hubby up with the terrible sounds I was making. One day he went out and bought a couple fire extinguishers and a fire ladder, and I havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t had that dream much since. Gotta love a guy who figures out how to fix a bad situation
The other one is about water. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m always driving on a very narrow road with water on either side, and water as far as the eye can see. Nobody else around, and the water is starting to lap up onto the road. I know that Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m doomed no matter what, because if I stop driving, the water will eventually push me off the road, and if I keep driving, the water will cover the road and Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll drive off of it. Why are recurring dreams never about something pleasant and fun??

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello,
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today
...The topic of today going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…

Cheers my friend…

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good to see you again, Coolcat.

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?

I like movies that make me laugh, or movies that make me think. For example, I just recently saw Doubt and it totally blew me away. I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t like horror (because theyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re too graphic), or movies with a lot of gratuitous special effects (stuff blowing up, people flying through the air, that kind of thing).

2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

I have a little collection of DVDs and a bigger collection of VHS (which I can no longer play). My sister is the one with the huge movie collection. I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t usually re-watch the movies after I see them once, so I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t bother to buy them.

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?

Robin Williams

4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?

Meryl Streep

5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?

No, I havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t had the opportunity.

6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

No movie stars. I once saw one of the local TV anchors in the drugstore reading a magazine. I wonâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t mention what kind of magazine he was looking at
Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve seen the coach and one of the players from the local NHL hockey team in the grocery store (on separate occasions). Thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s about as close as I get to anybody famous.

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?

I used to watch them all the time, but havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t the past couple years.

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

When I was in school, we did the play Sleeping Beauty. I played the old woman with the spinning wheel who was the one who caused Sleeping Beauty to go to sleep. At one point, I was on the stage by myself, curtain down, me in front of the curtain. I loved doing it. I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t think I could get up in front of an auditorium full of people and do that now.

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

Hmmm…canâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t honestly think of anyone I would particularly care to meet.

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…

I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t think so. There would probably be too much commotion and fans coming around all the time. I like a nice, quiet neighborhood.

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello!
Here are mine

1) What is your favorite season and why?
2) What was your first cat's name and tell us a bit about them.
3) If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
4) Do you like to travel?
5) What's the last song you listened to?
6) Are you a coffee drinker?
7) What's your favorite type of food (Italian, Chinese, Mexican, etc.)?
8) Do you like to cook?
9) What's your favorite quote of all time?
10) What's on your fridge?
11) What's one appliance you couldn't live without?
12) Are you a morning person or a night owl?
13) Do you watch any particular TV shows?
14) Is the glass half empty or half full?
15) Do you have a lot of friends or a few close ones?

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdy CatNurse

1) What is your favorite season and why?

Spring, because itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s warm but not hot and humid yet, and the days are starting to stay light longer.

2) What was your first cat's name and tell us a bit about them.

The first cats I remember having were named were Rosie and Posey. I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t remember a lot about them (I was only 5 or 6 at the time), but one of them “ran away†to another house down the street. We determined they were taking good care of her, and just let her be. The other had a litter of kittens in our back porch (enclosed) that my dog Johnny (a Rat Terrier) would baby sit while the mother went out to hunt. They could come and go as they pleased out the back door. One thing I do remember is not very nice. I decided I would play “wheel barrow†with the poor kitty by lifting her back feet off the ground by her tail. Fortunately, she gave a lesson in why thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s not a good thing to do, and my mother gave me an even better lesson.

3) If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

When I was a kid, I used to think it would be fun to be an archeologist.

4) Do you like to travel?

Yes, at least I used to, when we were younger, had a little more money, and no pets to worry about leaving for someone else to watch.

5) What's the last song you listened to?

Permanent by David Cook

6) Are you a coffee drinker?

No, I never acquired a taste for coffee. I stick to tea, the regular kind, not the fancy herbal stuff.

7) What's your favorite type of food (Italian, Chinese, Mexican, etc.)?

American, Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m a meat and potatoes kinda gal.

8) Do you like to cook?

I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t like to cook, itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s one of my least favorite things to do. Which is why I end up eating fast food so often, and canâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t lose any weight (do you think thereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a cause and effect going on there?
)

9) What's your favorite quote of all time?

This too shall pass – Bible passage. But there are so many good ones itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s hard to choose only one favorite.

10) What's on your fridge?

More junk than needs to be on there. Decorative magnets that people have made for me or given as gifts, various phone numbers (cat clinic, e-vet, etc.), calendars, important information like what I can and canâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t recycle at the curb.

11) What's one appliance you couldn't live without?

Just one? Thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a very thought-provoking questions. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m undecided (can think of at least 3 I wouldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t want to part with), but I guess Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll go with washing machine, because Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m just too lazy to take my clothes down to the stream and bang them on rocks to get them clean.

12) Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Definitely a morning person. I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t always get out of bed happily, but once Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m up Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m good. I conk out around 9:00 or so.

13) Do you watch any particular TV shows?

I watch American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. Other than that, usually just old sit coms and some news shows.

14) Is the glass half empty or half full?

At the moment, sadly, I have to say itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s half empty. But Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m trying to think positively and see it as half full.

15) Do you have a lot of friends or a few close ones?

I have a few acquaintances, and my sister and my hubby are my best friends.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi
It´s me again!...
...., how´s your day today?...I hope fine!....
....I can see that someone had done their home work!...
..... let see for now
…Ready for another set?....
...The topic of now is of General stuffs around you life...

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
2.- Do you have indor plants at home?
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)

6.- Are you Religious?

7.- Favourite Salad?

8.- favourite pop soda?

9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise
or Sunset and tell us why......
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....

Have a nice afternoon my friend!....

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon CoolCat

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m not very adventurous, I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t recall that Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve ever done anything especailly crazy.

2.- Do you have indor plants at home?

I have 4 plants at home. I had to relocate most of them when I got the cats. Not because they were eating them, but because Swanie took over my plant stand and made it a cat stand. He sits on it to watch whatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s going on in the backyard.

3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...

I would love to meet Edgar Cayce and be able to ask him some questions while heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s in the trance state. From everything Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve read and heard about him, I believe he had a genuine gift. I would like to know more about it, and I would have some questions that I would ask him as well.

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....

I would probably stay in the United States, but move away from where we live now. I would like to find a place thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s not too cold in winter, not too hot in summer, and doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t have any natural disasters like tornados or hurricanes to worry about. Is there such a place?

5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)

I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t like sanctimonious people who think only their beliefs are the right beliefs, and that they need to tell me how to live my life.

6.- Are you Religious?

No, Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m not, but I consider myself to be a spiritual person.

7.- Favourite Salad?

Do French Fries count as salad? I figure, If God had wanted me to eat grass, I would have been born a rabbit.

8.- favourite pop soda?

Diet caffeine free Pepsi

9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise or Sunset and tell us why......

I like them both, but the colors of the sunset are so awesome that I have to say sunset.

10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....

Yes, I just got a brand new Ford Fusion (not the hybrid). My car that I drove for almost 22 years finally died on me while driving home from work one day a couple months ago, so I had to get a new car. I was going to get a nice used car until I discovered that the prices were almost as much as for a new car, despite having mileage as high as my old that just died. So, I decided to get a new one instead. My company has a contract with Ford that you can get it a little cheaper, and the Fusion got good reviews, so thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s what I got. So far, I love it. Now if I can just manage to pay for it, Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll be happy.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thanks for nice answers...

ready for another set?...

1. What's your favorite hobby?...

2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....

3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….

4. What do you read in the bathroom?....

5. Current worry right now?....

6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....

7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....

8. Where would you like to go?.....

9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….

10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey there CoolCat, I hope youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re afternoon is going well. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve been a lot busier than I thought I was going to be with most people on vacation.

1. What's your favorite hobby?...

Reading

2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....

That I worry too much about everything3. Name

3 thoughts at this exact moment:….

I Wish Adam would hurry up and review those reports
I hope he doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t find any errors in the reports
Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m tired and want to go home

4. What do you read in the bathroom?....

Um, well, I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t usually read anything, but Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve been know to work a crossword puzzle or word puzzle

5. Current worry right now?....

My motherâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s health

6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....

Low heels. I havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t worn high heels in so long I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t even own a pair.

7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....

Home with hubby and kitties

8. Where would you like to go?.....

To the beach! But I bet itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s very crowded this weekend with the holiday.

9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….

Caffeine free diet Pepsi. Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s the only kind I drink.

10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....

Different shades of blue and white thin vertical stripes.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!...
...your daily torment is here....

1. Have you ever to sleeped on satin sheets?

2. Can you whistle?..

3. Favorite color?...
4. Would you be a Pirate? (Disguise for Halloween…..arrrrrrrrrrgh!)…

5. What songs do you sing in the shower?...

6. Favorite Girl's Name?...

7. Favorite Baseball Team?..

8. Favorite boy's name?...

9. What's in your pocket right now?...

10. Last thing that made you laugh?....

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Have you ever to sleeped on satin sheets?

No, I never have. I almost bought some once, but decided I didn't want to spend the extra money.

2. Can you whistle?..

I can whistle, but not any kind of recognizable tune.

3. Favorite color?...

Azure

4. Would you be a Pirate? (Disguise for Halloween…..arrrrrrrrrrgh!)…

Sure, I might. I haven't dressed up for Halloween in ages.

5. What songs do you sing in the shower?...

Since I don't want to scare the other people and kitties in this house, I refrain from singing in the shower. The only place I really sing is in the car when I'm by myself, sing along with the radio.

6. Favorite Girl's Name?...

Julia

7. Favorite Baseball Team?..

When I did follow Baseball, it was the Pittsburgh Pirates, but since we moved away from PA I haven't been able to keep up with it. I'm more into NHL Hockey, favorite team being the Carolina Hurricanes. #2 favorite team, the Stanley Cup Champs, Pittsburgh Penguins.

8. Favorite boy's name?...

Casey

9. What's in your pocket right now?...

No pockets in these pants. My Cell phone is in one pocket, and my car keys are in the other.

10. Last thing that made you laugh?....

Swanie sneaking up on my shirt that I threw on the floor. His tail was puffed and his fur in a "mohawk."

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
....ME again!...

1. Can you drive a motorcicle?...

2 Worst injury you've ever had?...

3. Do you love where you live?...

4. How many TVs do you have in your house?....

5. Who is your loudest friend?...

6. Do you have any pets?(apart of your kitts of course
)…....

7. Does someone have a crush on you?...

8. Your favorite book(s)?

9. Do you collect anything?...
10. What song do you want played at your funeral?

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Can you drive a motorcicle?...

I can't. I've only ridden on a motorcycle twice in my life.

2 Worst injury you've ever had?...

I've been pretty lucky. The worst injury I had was falling when I was a kid and fracturing my right arm.

3. Do you love where you live?...

I like it, I don't love it. It's too hot in the summer and I miss my family.

4. How many TVs do you have in your house?....

Two, one in the family room, and one in the bedroom.

5. Who is your loudest friend?...

Joni

6. Do you have any pets?(apart of your kitts of course )…....

I don't have any other pets, just my two kitties.

7. Does someone have a crush on you?...

I doubt it.

8. Your favorite book(s)?

One set of books I've re-read several times and enjoyed each time is Stephen R. Donaldson's Mordant's Need. Two books - The Mirror of her Dreams and A Man Rides Through

9. Do you collect anything?...

I have collections of thimbles (especially from places I've visited), coins (mostly nickles and pennies, nothing valuable), postcards, and hotel stationery, but I'm not actively collecting anything at the moment, except dust.

10. What song do you want played at your funeral?

Something happy, no mouring allowed.