Bottle babies no more!!

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My bottle babies are now around 6 wks old and completely off their bottles. Little Charlie (we changed his name) didn't want to give it up but finally decided he really likes the wet food. They want nothing to do with the Stage 2 KMR, is it okay for them to go straight to water? I have tried mixing a bit in with their wet food and they really don't like it. If I mix it in the water they won't touch it either.
At what age can I switch to the clumping litter? They are doing very well with the litter box.

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I switched to clumping litter at 8 weeks, they had definitely stopped tasting it at that point and I felt comfortable with it.

leslie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here they are, they are so sweet. My boys want to keep them both but we will see what Papi says
Keller loves them and they look like they could be her kittens

Charlie

Cricket

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DarkMavis

Um, I just need to say I love Charlie's little goatee!!
Me too! He is so sweet too, everytime I sit down he comes running to me to be scratched and loved

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, a little update...Cricket went to live with my neighbor. I still get to see her so that makes me feel better. Charlie is still with us, he has hit that awkward stage

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww.. congrats on graduating from the bottle! They grow up so fast.

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Precious! They are both gorgeous. Congrats on your new addition! How wonderful that Keller loves him already!